- Hydraulic ISO VG 46 from £0.80 per litre
Midlands Lubricants Ltd supplier and distributor Hydraulic oil, lubricants and premium greases are please to provide customers with a comprehensive range of VG Hydraulic Oils often called Hydraulic Oil HLP 46. We also supply ISO 46 grade in HVI Hydraulic 46 (Higher Viscosity) and Biodegradable Hydraulic 46. Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil VG 46 provides customers with a premium quality hydraulic oil that enables power transfer on Hydraulic Pumps etc. Our Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is formulated from high viscosity index solvent refined mineral base oils with additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming. Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic VG 46 oil is blended to ISO 46 viscosity grade requirements and is recommended as suitable for use in a wide range of mobile or static equipment that have hydraulic applications including Tractor Hydraulic Oil, Combine Hydraulic Oil, Excavator Hydraulic Oil, Crane Hydraulic Oil, Digger Hydraulic Oil, Dumper Hydraulic Oil, Injection Moulding Machine Hydraulic Oil, Bulldozer Hydraulic Oil and Lifts as well as Press Hydraulic Oil. – Blended Brand new to order from virgin base stock. – Delivery at Cost.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
- How do I change Hydraulic oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic Oil is our Oil Equivalent too?
- What do we pay?
Product Description: Hydraulic Oil ISO 46
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil VG 46 – Available in VG 46, HVI 46, HLP 46 and Bio 46
- Excellent anti-wear
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust performance
- Low air retention / air entrainment
- Low foaming
- Shear stable
- Good thermal stability and resistance to oxidation
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP)
- ISO 6743/4, Type: HM
- Vickers: I-286-S
Check out what Viscosity you require with our Data Sheets.
HVI Hydraulic Oil 46 – High Viscosity Index
Midlands Lubricants provides a comprehensive range of high quality High Viscosity Index (HVI) hydraulic oils suitable for use over a wide range of operating temperatures. HVI hydraulic oils are made from solvent refined base oils incorporating high performance hydraulic oil additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming and are boosted by the addition of polymeric viscosity index improver additives that enable these oils to maintain an effective lubrication viscosity at elevated temperatures
- Excellent High and Low Temperature performance
- Meets the anti-wear requirements of DIN 51 524 part 3
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 46
Biodegradable Hydraulic 46: waterways, environmentally friendly-hydraulic Oil
Midlands Lubricants Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 46 is a vegetable oil based lubricant which is an environmentally acceptable alternative to conventional mineral oil based hydraulic fluids.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 46 is recommended for use in agriculture and forestry applications and is especially suitable for use where special care for the environment is required such as those applications where there is a risk of loss or spillage to the environment. Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 46 is formulated with an anti-foaming agent to prevent undue foaming in service.
- Corrosion Protection, DIN 51585A A-0
- CEC L-33-T-82 Biodegradability, > 90%
- Formulated to minimise foaming in service
- Ideal for environmental applications where losses may occur
- Density, 15.6°C 0.920 g/cm3
- Flash Point, COC 320°C
- Pour Point -24°C
- Biodegradability, CEC L-33-T-82 > 90%
- Kinematic, @ 40°C 46 cSt
- Kinematic, @ 100°C 8.6 cSt
- Viscosity Index 168
AGRI and Heavy plant service Oil, delivered straight to the Garage of your choice.
Used on Major Equipment Categories
- Tractors Wheeled
- Combines and Balers
- Backhoe Digger
- Dumper Truck
- Road Grader
- Road Scraper Pusher
- Ancillary Military
- Compactors Disposal
- Road & Path Making
Other Hydraulic oils are available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 68 and CAT 10w. We also supply the extremely popular Hydraulic Jack Oil.
Other Hydraulic Lubricating Oils available:
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 10w
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 32 Bio
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic 32 Oil
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 68
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 100
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 15
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 150
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 20w
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 22
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 5