Midlands Lubricants Ltd supplier and distributor of own brand label Hydraulic oil, suitable for John Deere along with various other lubricants and premium greases. We are please to provide customers with a comprehensive range of Hydraulic Oils including Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 often referred to as Hydraulic Oil VG 46 or HLP 46. Our Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 provides customers with a premium quality hydraulic oil that enables power transfer on Hydraulic Pumps etc. Our Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is formulated from high viscosity index solvent refined mineral base oils with additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming. Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Tractor Oil VG 46 is blended to ISO 46 viscosity grade (Also available HVI 46) and is recommended as suitable for use in a wide range tractors, it is also very versatile and can be used on mobile or static equipment that have hydraulic applications including Forklift Hydraulic Oil, Farm yard Machine Hydraulic Oil, Excavator Hydraulic Oil and Some Rotary machines Hydraulic Oil.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
- What Hydraulic Oil is our oil equivalent too?
- How do I change Hydraulic Oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- Hydraulic Oil – what Price Do I Pay?
Widely used on John Deere and other Equipment where ISO 46 Hydraulic Oil is required.
- Tractors Wheeled
- Combines and Balers
- Backhoe Digger
- Dumper Truck
- Ancillary Military
- Compactors Disposal
Midlands Lubricants Tractor Hydraulic Oil 46 or HVI 46
- Excellent anti-wear
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust performance
- Low air retention / air entrainment
- Low foaming
- Shear stable
- Good thermal stability and resistance to oxidation
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP)
- ISO 6743/4, Type: HM
- Vickers: I-286-S
Midlands Lubricants suggestion of our own brand suitable for but DO NOT supply John Deere Trademark if you cannot find what you are looking for please call or email.
Why not check out our other Suitable John Deere equivalents
- Transmission Fluid & Oils Including Hydro/Trans
- Engine Oil 15w/40
- 15w/40 Performance Diesel Engine Oil E2, E3-5, E7, E9
- Universal Tractor Oil
- 10w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil SUTO Multi purpose Universal Oil
- 10w/40 Universal Tractor Oil ranges Low SAPS – Full or Semi Synthetic
- 15w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil SUTO
- Long life Red Anti Freeze – Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Universal Blue Anti-Freeze – Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet
Suitable for John Deere where Hydraulic Oil 46 is required:
- 4000 Series: 4110, 4010, 4115, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, and 4710.
- 5036C, 5225, 5325, 5425, and 5525.
- 5103 Economy
- 5038 D
- 5103, 5103S
- 5203 S
- 5310 MFWD
- 5510 MFWD
- 6000 Series: 6200, 6300, 6400, 6215, 6415, 6615, and 6715.
- 7000 Series: 7600, 7700, 7800, 7220, 7320, 7420, and 7520.
- 8000 Series: 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, 8130, 8230, 8330, 8430, 8530, 8230T, 8330T, and 8430T