Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil, Transmission Fluids and Axle Oil:
Midlands Lubricants Ltd supplier distributor of own brand blended Oils sell a complete range of Full Synthetic Engine Oil meeting the latest Specification, GM Specs, Ford Specification M2C 913D etc. Also Supplying Semi-Synthetic Engine Oils and mineral based Hydraulic fluids as well as a large range of multi-purpose Transmission Fluids enabling you to get the very best performance and efficiency from all your modes of transportation, car, bus, motorcycle and truck, as well as Hybrid, Coaches, Ancillary or Military Vehicle.
Engine and Transmission Service Oil, delivered straight to the Garage of your choice.
What is the correct Oil for my Car, Van, Lorry, Bus and Coach?
Specialist Vehicle Engine – Transmission – Lubrication Oils range
- Hybrid, Plug In Hybrid – Engine Oil, Transmission oil and Lubrication
- Off Road 4×4 – Dirt Bike, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) Classic Car
- Ancillary, Light Vehicle, Jeeps, British Military, US Army Oil and Lubrication
We are sure you already know what engine oil to choose for your vehicle but we have some useful links below just to help you!But, still unsure please let us take the stress out of ordering. Just click on the quote link opposite tell us Make, Model, Age and Engine capacity and let us contact you with the options so you can choose the very best deal that suits your budget.
“ Switch and Save today, quick and easy account opening.”
0w range Motor Engine Oils
- Engine Oil 0w/20 0w20 Engine Oil Fully Synthetic Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 0w/30 CN/CF 0w30 Engine Oil Fully Synthetic Low Saps Data
- Engine Oil 0w/40
5w range Motor Engine Oils
- Engine Oil 5w/20 Fully Synthetic
- Engine Oil 5w/20 ECO – ECO FE Fully Synthetic
- Engine Oil 5w/30 Semi Synthetic – Semi Synthetic Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/30 Fully – Fully Synthetic Oil 5w30 Fully Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 5w/30 C1 – Fully Synthetic C1 Oil 5w30 C1 Fully Synthetic Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 5w/30 C2 – Fully Synthetic C2 Oil 5w30 C2 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 5w/30 C3 – Fully Synthetic C3 Longlife 5w30 C3 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 5w/30 C4 – Fully Synthetic C4 Oil 5w30 C4 Fully Synthetic Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 5w/30 Ford 913D – Fully Synthetic Ford 913D Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/30 GM – Fully Synthetic GM Oil 5w30 GM Synthetic Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 5w/30 VAG 504/507 – Fully Synthetic V W Mid Saps Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/30 III – Fully Synthetic Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/40 PD – Fully Synthetic PD (Mid SAPS) Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/40 Fully Synthetic Oil
- Engine Oil 5w/40 API SN – Full Synthetic (Full SAPS)
10w & 15w & 20w range Motor Engine Oils
- Engine Oil 10w/30 E9 – Fully Synthetic E4-E9 Low Saps 15w40 Engine Oil E9 Low Saps
- Engine Oil 10w/30 Range (including SUTO)
- Engine Oil 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil A3-B4 10w40 Semi Synthetic Data Sheet
- Engine Oil 10w/40 CJ-4 Full Synthetic E9 Low Saps – E9 Low Saps
- Engine Oil 10w/40 – Range
- 15w/40 Performance Diesel Engine Oil E2, E3-5, E7, E9
- Engine Oil 15w/40
- Engine Oil 20w/50 Classic 20w50 Engine Oil Data Sheet
- Engine Oil SAE 30 Four Stroke – SAE 30 4-Stroke SAE 30 Four Stroke Data Sheet
- Super 2 Stroke Blue or Red 50:1
- HD 40 Engine Oil – SAE 40
- 10w40 E9 Low SAPS Data Sheet
Transmission – Steering Fluid – Gear Oil range
- Gear Oils
- Power Steering and Transmission Fluid Range
- PSF Power Steering Fluid PSF Power Steering Fluid Data Sheet
- Car Transmission Oil 80w/90 80w90 EP GL5 Data Sheet 80w90 EP GL4 Data Sheet
- Car Transmission range 75w/90 GL4 or GL5
- Car Gear Oil range 75w90 Synthetic GL5 Data Sheet
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron II Red
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron III – Dark Red
- Automatic Transmission Fluid DIII MV – ATF Multi Vehicle
- Central Hydraulic Fluid CHF’11’s CHF Central Hydraulic Fluid Data Sheet
- LDS Suspension Fluid – Citroen hydractive 3 suspension systems C5’s and C6’s
- LHM Suspension Fluid – Suspension – Transmission and Power Steering Fluid
- DCT Transmission Fluid – Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid
- CVT Transmission Fluid – Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid
- DSG Transmission Fluid – Direct Shift Gearbox Fluid
Anti Freeze – Cleaners – Grease range
- Universal Antifreeze Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Long life Red Antifreeze – Long life Red Antifreeze Data sheet
- Traffic Film Remover TFR Traffic Film Remover Data Sheet
- Screen Wash Solution Screenwash Fluid Data Sheet
- Industrial Cleaners
- Lithium Grease Lithium EP2 Grease Data Sheet
Most of today’s oils are Multigrades and fall into 2 viscosity grades (10w) (40)for instance Multigrades were developed around 50 years ago as technology moved forward they avoid using a thinner oil in winter and a thicker oil in summer. In a 10w-40 for example the 10w bit the W = winter, this simply means that the oil must have a certain maximum viscosity or flow at low temperature. The lower the “W” the better thinner the oil which is better for cold start performance.
The 40 in a 10w-40 is still a reading at temperature which means that the oil must fall within certain viscosity limits at 100°C. Again, the lower the number, the thinner the oil will be for example, a 30 oil is thinner than a 40 oil at 100°C and so on. Please use your vehicle handbook if in any doubt what is required.
Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor
- High performance Engine Oils Full Synthetic Engine Oil meeting the latest specifications
- All Terrain Engine Oils
- Hybrid car Engine Oils and Ancillary or Military Vehicle Oils.
Products are blended and laboratory tested with samples retained for full batch traceability. We offer technical support and our products are supported with data sheets if required.
We can make local and national deliveries and offer a next day service for those emergency requirements. Products are packaged and available in: 1000 Ltr (IBC’s) 205 Ltr (Barrels) 25 Ltr (Drums) 5 Ltr & 1 Litre (Bottles).