Product Description: – 5w30 C3 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil Data Sheet
Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 5w/30 C3
- Price £1.74 per litre Fully Synthetic 5w/30 C3 Longlife (205 Ltr)
- Price £1.94 per litre Fully Synthetic 5w/30 C3 Longlife (25 Ltr)
- Price £1.96 per litre Fully Synthetic 5w/30 C3 Longlife (20 Ltr) £39.20 Each
- Price £2.15 per litre Fully Synthetic 5w/30 C3 Longlife (5 Ltr) Box of 4 – Only £10.75 Ea
- Price £2.87 per litre Fully Synthetic 5w/30 C3 Longlife (1 Ltr) Box of 12
Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both local and nationwide of 5w/30 C3 is a fully-synthetic high performance motor Oil which delivers outstanding performance with high fuel economy and extended drain intervals and is suitable for use in the entire range of VW passenger cars. Formulated to meet mid-SAPS requirements, it is fully compatible with the latest diesel particulate filters (DPF) and gasoline catalytic converters, thus extending the life and efficiency of post-exhaust treatment devices currently used in the latest generation gasoline and diesel cars. Our 5w/30 Engine oil in C3 is blended brand new to order from virgin base stock.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
- Mid SAPS (Sulfur, Ash and Phosphorous) technology reduces particle build-up in DPFs extending regeneration intervals and catalytic converter life
- Reduction in deposit and sludge tendency extends Oil life
- Excellent low temperature fluidity for improved cold start and protection against wear at start-up.
- Optimised frictional and anti-wear properties enable long-lasting fuel efficiency and extended engine life
5W/30 FS 504/507 is recommended for VW passenger car and light commercial vehicles requiring lubricants meeting Euro-4 emission and long-life requirements, and also meets the following specification requirements:
VW: 504.00 / 507.00
Motor Oil changes are usually scheduled based on the time in service or the distance that the vehicle has travelled. These are rough indications of the real factors that control when an Oil change is appropriate, which include how long the Oil has been run at elevated temperatures, how many heating cycles the engine has been through, and how hard the engine has worked.