Midlands Lubricants Ltd supplier and distributor of premium quality Hydraulic Oil in various viscosity grade. Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is often described as VG 46, HLP 46 or just Hydraulic Oil 46 so it’s always advisable to check the DIN Standard. We also provide customers with a comprehensive range of HVI (Higher Viscosity Index) oils that stay thicker longer under pressure and Biodegradable Hydraulic Oils.
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is formulated from high viscosity index solvent, refined mineral base oils with additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming. Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic VG 46 oil is blended to ISO 46 viscosity grade requirements and is recommended as suitable for use in a wide range of mobile or static equipment that have hydraulic applications including Lift Hydraulic Oil, Forklift Hydraulic Oil, Injection Moulding Machine Hydraulic Oil, Excavator Hydraulic Oil and Some Power Press Hydraulic Oil.
Other Hydraulic oils are available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 68 and CAT 10w. We also supply the extremely popular Hydraulic Jack Oil.
Product Description: Hydraulic Oil ISO 46
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 46 – Available in VG46, HVI 46 and Bio 46
- Excellent anti-wear
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust performance
- Low air retention / air entrainment
- Low foaming
- Shear stable
- Good thermal stability and resistance to oxidation
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP)
- ISO 6743/4, Type: HM
- Vickers: I-286-S
- Anti-wear: Excellent
- Anti corrosion / rust: Excellent
- DIN 51524, Part 3
- Suitable for: a wide range including (static) Forklifts, Lifts, Bulldozers, Tractors, Forestry
- Excellent for waterways and environmentally friendly areas – hydraulic fluid
HVI Hydraulic Oil 46 – High Viscosity Index
Midlands Lubricants provides a comprehensive range of high quality High Viscosity Index (HVI) hydraulic oils suitable for use over a wide range of operating temperatures. HVI hydraulic oils are made from solvent refined base oils incorporating high performance hydraulic oil additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming and are boosted by the addition of polymeric viscosity index improver additives that enable these oils to maintain an effective lubrication viscosity at elevated temperatures
- Excellent High and Low Temperature performance
- Meets the anti-wear requirements of DIN 51 524 part 3
Frequently asked questions
- How do I change Hydraulic Oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic Oil is our Oil Equivalent too?
- What Hydraulic Oil Price Do I Pay?
- How do I replace Hydraulic Oil with Biodegradable?