FROM £0.55 PER LITRE
Midlands Lubricants Ltd is a Traffic Film Remover supplier to local and nationwide customers, we also have an extensive range of Construction and Industrial Oils and Greases are pleased to announce our new Industrial Traffic Film Remover which will help prolong the life of machinery whilst also enabling them to look their best. This product fits in extremely well with our standard grease, Engine Oil, Hydraulic Oils, Circulating Oils, Slideways Oil and Machinery Oil.
So why choose Traffic Film Remover (road film remover)? Well traffic film is much more than the mud and soil that your vehicle accumulates over a few weeks and months. There is also the harder to remove contaminants from other vehicles, fuel additives, Iron, oil, soot etc. Now It’s no surprise then that simple pressure washing is not going to be too effective at removing these particles that are.
How Does Traffic Film Removers Work?
Traffic Film Remover (TFR) uses a type of chemical know as a sequestrant to remove metallic particles from the vehicle. As these particles are removed, tiny holes are left in the traffic film.These microscopic gaps allow further compounds in the TFR to penetrate the traffic film. These compounds hold an extremely powerful positive charge, which attracts them to the surface of vehicle, while undermining the hold the remaining traffic film has on the paintwork. This allows the remaining film to be removed using a pressure washer.
Supplying locally and nationwide Midlands Lubricants Traffic Film Remover is idea for your average Car, Lorry, Coach, Bus and Bike and will deliver your products in a timely manner direct to your door. Why not check out our a large range of Lithium Greases and general greases as our customers find we that with our price structure (consistently cheaper than eBay or Amazon) a massive saving and choose to come back time after time.
- Traffic Film Remover (TFR) Price £0.52 per litre (IBC)
- Traffic Film Remover (TFR) Price £0.54 per litre (205 Ltr)
- Traffic Film Remover (TFR) Price £0.64 per litre (25 Ltr)
Midlands Lubricants Traffic Film Remover
- Fast acting, versatile, highly effective product for removal of road film, grease, oily salts, dust, soot, insects and dirt
- Use as a Pre-Spray, in cold or hot high pressure washers and steam cleaning equipment
- Built in water softening agents maximise cleaning performance, and reduce streaking, in hard water areas
- Contains an antistatic agent that prevents static electricity, repels dirt for easy next time cleaning, and leaves a reflective showroom finish
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Used as a neat pre-spray cleaner
- Use neat as a degreaser for engine and chassis cleaning