Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 46 – Price £0.85 per litre (205 Ltr)
Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 46 – Price £1.05 per litre (25 Ltr)
Midlands Lubricants Ltd own brand supplier and distributor Hydraulic oil, all blended brand new to order from virgin base stock meeting DIN Standard 51524. Our Hydraulic Oil (ISO, HVI & Biodegradable) provide customers with a comprehensive range of premium quality hydraulic oils enabling power transfer on Hydraulic Pumps etc. Our Hydraulic VG 46 is formulated from high viscosity index solvent refined mineral base oils with additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming. Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic 46 oil is blended to ISO 46 viscosity grade requirements and is recommended as suitable for use in a wide range of mobile or static equipment that have hydraulic applications including Dumper Truck Hydraulic Oil, Forklift Hydraulic Oil, Excavators Hydraulic Oil, Digger Hydraulic Oil and Some Power Press Hydraulic Oil.
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
WIDELY USED IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
- Cranes – Excavators – Bulldozers – Backhoe Digger – Telehandler
- Harvesters – Tractors – Wheeled – Combines and Balers – Forestry
Other Hydraulic oils are available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 68 and CAT 10w. We also supply the extremely popular Hydraulic Jack Oil.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I change Hydraulic Oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic Oil is our Oil Equivalent too?
- What Do I Pay?
- How do I replace Hydraulic Oil with Biodegradable?
Product Description: Price £0.85 per Litre (205 Ltr)
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 46 – Available in VG46, HVI 46 and Bio 46
- Excellent anti-wear
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust performance
- Low air retention / air entrainment
- Low foaming
- Shear stable
- Good thermal stability and resistance to oxidation
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP)
- ISO 6743/4, Type: HM
- Vickers: I-286-S