Concrete Mid Mould 7 release agent
- Concrete Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 7 price £0.99 (IBC)
- Concrete Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 7 price £1.04 (205 Ltr)
- Concrete Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 7 price £1.24 (25 Ltr)
Concrete Mould Release Agent Oil – Mid Mould Release Agent ISO 7 Data Sheet
Mid Mould 7 is a general purpose mould release agent and is based on a blend of low viscosity oils. It is suitable for use on but not limited to Concrete, wood, steel, and aluminium stuttering and moulds.
Mid Mould 7 has been formulated using highly refined mineral oils together with additives to give excellent release characteristics together with an enhanced surface finish.
Mid Mould 7 is a excellent mould release agent that can be used as a wipe, sponge or spray. Our mould release agent coating can be used to prevent surface bonding on concrete mould forms as well as wood and various other materials.
Application & Benefits
- Release agent for moulding of concrete forms
- Used on a wide variety of shuttering
- Wood Shuttering / Moulds
- Steel Shuttering / Moulds
- Aluminium Shuttering / Moulds
- Combines excellent lubricity and release agent
- Contains release additives
- High flash point
- Formulated for use on a variety of material moulds
- Light colour
- Provides an excellent surface finish
- Easy separation from the mould
Mid Mould Release agent 7
|Characteristics||Typical Data||Characteristics||Typical Data|
|Appearance||Amber||Viscosity at 40°C||7 cst|
|Flash Point||140°C||Specific Gravity (@20°C)||0.85|
Mid Mould 7 Directions for use
- 3 year shelf life from manufacture.
- Designed to be used as supplied and is safe to use on most surfaces.
- Store in a cool dry place between –5°C and 30°C, material should always be stored indoors and protected from extremes of temperature.
- For guidance on handling and disposal please refer to the material safety data sheet