Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both to local and nationwide customers with a wide range of Quenching Oil in various viscosity levels and also a range of Annealing Oils to meet every eventuality. Below is a guideline of some of our product range.
Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of quality quenching oils that enables our customers to achieve the metallurgical properties results desired from the work-piece. Midlands Lubricants have a wide range of oils that covers most of your thermal processing requirements on ferrous or non-ferrous metals.
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
Midlands Lubricants offers a complete range lubrication products for in-house and commercial heat treating applications such as annealing, hardening, nitriding, quenching and tempering. We will happily work with you to ensure you get the very best value products to enhance you production performance and efficiency.
- Midland Lubricants Quench Oil 22 Please call for latest prices
- Midland Lubricants Quench Oil 602.5
- Midland Lubricants Quench Oil 22A
- Midland Lubricants Quench Oil 100A
- Midlands Lubricants Quenching Oil ML/HT
- Midlands Lubricants Annealing Fluid ML/AFPAG3
- Midlands Lubricants General Quenching Oil ML QOAA
- Midlands Lubricants General Quenching Oil ML QOAA2
- Mid Heat Transfer Oil 32 – Price from £1.18 per litre
- Mid Heat Transfer Oil 46 – Price from £1.18 per litre