Compound Gear Oil ISO 220
- High Temperature CLP Type – Gear Oil ISO 220 -Please call for our latest prices
- High Temperature CLP Type – Gear Oil ISO 220 – Premium Quality blended brand new
Midlands Lubricants is a premium quality own brand supplier offering a fantastic range of high temperature Gear Compound Oils.
High Temperature Gear Oil ISO 220 – Compound CLP type are used in heavy industries and equipment where the gear systems tend to be enclosed.
Industrial gear drives, containing spur, helical or bevel gears as well as spiral bevel and worm gears are also included all of which operating at high speeds or very high loads.
Usually High Temperature ISO 220 CLP gear compound can also be used for Chain drives, Sprockets, Guideways, Flexible Couplings, plain and anti-friction bearings. In industrial plants or Agricultural environment where conditions for servicing require the use of an gear compound lubricant, our product will meets requirement of the gear drives. All our Gear oils including ISO 220 are blended brand new to order from virgin base stock.
Blended brand new – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Product Description: Midlands Lubricants Gear Oil 220 – Compound (CLP)
Features/Benefits: – High Temperature Gear Oil ISO 220 CLP
- High Film Strength with Excellent Load Carrying Capacity
- Good Anti-wear Properties
- Protection Against Shock Load
- Excellent Thermal and Oxidative Stability
- Good Hydrolytic Stability and Water Separation / Demulsibility
- Good Anti-Foam and Air Release Characteristics
- Protection against Rust and Corrosion
- High Viscosity Index and Low Pour Point
- Rubber Compatible
- Prolonged Equipment Life
- ISO: 12925-1 type CKD
- DIN: 51517 Pt 3 (CLP)
- AGMA: 9005 – EO2
- US Steel: 224
- David Brown: S1.53.101
|Typical Properties: Gear Compound||68||100||150||220||320||460|
|at 40°C, cSt||68||100||150||220||320||460|
|at 100°C, cSt||9||11||15||19||24||31|
|Pour Point, °C||-27||-24||-21||-21||-18||-10|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||230||240||240||245||250||260|