Midlands Lubricants a supplier and distributor of premium quality own brand Oil, Lubricants and Antifreeze are please to offer our equivalent Volvo VCS standard suitable Antifreeze and Engine Coolant. Engines are powerful pieces of equipment that require a constant operating temperature. Too hot, and internal components warp and break as the heat causes expansion. Midlands Lubricants offers a complete range for all your coolant requirements combining high and low temperature protection with a fastidious anti-corrosive package that make them suitable for use in a vast range of applications.
- Volvo suitable Longlife Antifreeze Yellow Concentrate Price £1.90 per litre (205 Litres)
- Volvo suitable Longlife Antifreeze Yellow Concentrate Price £2.05 per litre (20 Litres)
- Volvo suitable Longlife Antifreeze Yellow Concentrate (5 Litres) Box of 4 * Min orders apply
Part Number: VR11 Longlife Volvo VCS Standard Antifreeze (+ Others)
Midlands Lubricants Longlife Volvo VCS Standard Antifreeze VR11 is a dependable long life coolant designed for all weathers and temperatures. It is a vibrant Yellow in colour and comes with a fantastic 5 year OAT package and has adherence to a staggering range of specifications along with matching top Volvo and Renault standards for a concentrate antifreeze coolant.
Performance / Specifications – Volvo standard Yellow Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Colour Yellow
- Conforms to BS6580:2010
- ASTM D3306, D4985, ASTM D 6210, JIS K234
- AFNOR NF R15-601, SAE J1034, BS 6580 (1992)
- Suitable where the following standards are required
- Chrysler MS 9176 – Cummins CES 14603 –
- Ford ESE M97B49-A, WSS-M97B44-D &ESD M97 B49-A
- GM 1899 M, US 6277 M & OPEL GM QL130100 – John Deere H 24 B1 & C1
- Leyland Trucks LTS 22 AF 10 – Mack 014GS 17004
- MAN 248, 324 (SNF) & B&W D 36 5600 -Mercedes MB 325.3 – Renault 41-01-001 – D
- VAG TL 774 D/F
- VOLVO VCS
- Volvo VCS Coolant Concentrate, Renault Maxigel plus, Renault 41-01001-D
- VR12 Ready mixed is especially suitable where the following standards are required
- Volvo VCS ready mixed, Renault Ultra cooling plus-26
- Renault Ultra cooling plus -36
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Also available in ready mixed (Ready to Use) VR12
It’s vital to pick the right concentrate of coolant for your cooling system and the key to making that choice is understanding that a higher concentration is not necessarily better. Due to the fact that crystallisation occurs more easily in homogeneous substances than in substances with a varied chemical make up. The highest levels of freeze production are usually found in a 1:1 or 50% solution of water & coolant. We suggested De-ionised water, water that has been subjected to electrolytic treatment is used for best results.
Available in: 1 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre & 205 litres.