Midlands Lubricants is a supplier and distributor of Oils, Lubricants and Heavy Duty Antifreeze Engine Coolant. Engines are powerful pieces of equipment that require a constant operating temperature. Too hot, and internal components warp and break as the heat causes expansion. Midlands Lubricants offers a complete range for all your coolant requirements combining high and low temperature protection with a fastidious anti-corrosive package that make them suitable for use in a vast range of applications.
Part Number: HD16 Heavy Duty 3 year Antifreeze
Midlands Lubricants Heavy Duty Antifreeze is a powerful heavy duty coolant ideal for summer use. It is Blue-Green in colour as comes with an adequate hardy 3 year Hybrid OAT package along with freedom from nitrites, amines and phosphates. Our Heavy Duty Antifreeze has a powerful anti-corrosive property and is perfect for heavy duty off highway and agricultural applications and machinery.
Performance / Specifications
- Colour Blue/Green
- Conforms to BS6580:2010
- Especially suited where the following standards are required
- BASF Glysantin G48,
- VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat TL774C – up to 1996
- BMW. Mini, Rolls Royce N600 69.0 (except Mini Cooper D 2007-10)
- Vauxhall Opel B040 0240 (up to 2000)
- Saab 690 1599, Volvo 1286083 issue 2, Tesla, Jaguar (up to 1999 (VIN 878388))
- Porsche (up to 1995) MB 325.0 (also Smart/Maybach)
- Deutz H-LV0160 088, Deutz DQC CA-14, Jenbacher TA-Nr 1000-0201
- TLV 035, TLV 23009 A, MAN 324 NF,
- Renault Novacool plus, Scania Euro 3,4,5, Volvo Trucks (up to 2005)
Also available in ready mixed (Ready to Use) HD16
It’s vital to pick the right concentrate of coolant for your cooling system and the key to making that choice is understanding that a higher concentration is not necessarily better. Due to the fact that crystallisation occurs more easily in homogeneous substances than in substances with a varied chemical make up. The highest levels of freeze production are usually found in a 1:1 or 50% solution of water & coolant. We suggested De-ionised water, water that has been subjected to electrolytic treatment is used for best results.
Available in: 1 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre & 205 litres.