Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both locally and nationwide of Engine Oil 5w/30 Fully synthetic, C3 Longlife suitable for use in vehicles such as Mercedes Benz, VW, Audi and BMW where 5w/30 C3 Engine oil is required.
5w/30 C3 – Fully Synthetic Engine Oil – 5w30 C3 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil Data Sheet
- 5w/30 C3 Full Synthetic SN/CF Engine Oil Price £1.74 per litre (205 Ltr)
- 5w/30 C3 Full Synthetic SN/CF Engine Oil Price £1.94 per litre (25 Ltr) £48.50 Each
- 5w/30 C3 Full Synthetic SN/CF Engine Oil Price £1.96 per litre (20 Ltr) £39.20 Each
- 5w/30 C3 Full Synthetic SN/CF Engine Oil Price £2.15 per litre (5 Ltr) Box of 4 – £10.75 Ea
- 5w/30 C3 Full Synthetic SN/CF Engine Oil Price £2.87 per litre (1 Ltr) Box of 12
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Product Description: 5w/30 Engine Oil Longlife C3
Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 5w/30 Fully Synthetic
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines requiring specified lubricant performance
Blended to ensure fuel efficiency, reduced wear and low emissions.
Low SAPS (Sulfur, Ash and Phosphorus) technology delivers a high level of engine cleanliness and protection from combustion contamination. Midlands Lubricants 5w/30 Fully Synthetic also provides optimum performance and engine protection at temperature extremes and under high performance conditions.
Midlands Lubricants 5w/30 Fully Synthetic has been developed to provide outstanding performance, e.g. in terms of engine cleanliness and fuel economy benefits, along with effective emission control and full compatibility with emission control after treatment systems such as diesel particulate filters. This product is ideal for garages wishing to reduce multi type stock holdings.
- Effective environmental protection
- Ensures lubricant performance over extended drain intervals
- Effective fuel efficiency
- Very high standards of engine cleanliness
- Exceptional long term anti-wear and oxidation stability
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Exceptional long term additive response
Applications: Midlands Lubricants 5w/30 Fully Synthetic is suitable for a multitude of vehicles both petrol and diesel engines, including turbocharged, and is formulated to meet the performance demands and requirements of the most up to date Mercedes Benz, VW, Audi, BMW vehicles require high standards of emission control and ultimate engine protection. Midlands Lubricants 5w/30 Fully Synthetic is suitable for use in a wide range of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles including Toyota, Honda, Kia, Hyundai, Nissan and Subaru where the following specifications are required.
Midlands 5w/30 Fully Synthetic passenger car and light commercial vehicles requiring lubricants meeting ACEA C3-12 life requirements, and also meets the following specification requirements:
Mer Bez: MB229.31 MB229.51
VW: VW502.00 VW505.01
BMW:BMWLL.04 – RN: RN0720
Motor oil changes are usually scheduled based on the time in service or the distance that the vehicle has travelled. These are rough indications of the real factors that control when an oil change is appropriate, which include how long the oil has been run at elevated temperatures, how many heating cycles the engine has been through, and how hard the engine has worked.