10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil Aviation Engine Oil – T4 API SJ/CF SL – For use in light aircraft Engines
Product Description: 10w/40 Aviation Engine Oil
Midlands Lubricants 10w/40 semi synthetic aviation engine oil with JASO MA2 Anti-slip is a specially formulated semi-synthetic aircraft engine oil for high performance. 10w/40 is a synthetic oil which exceeds the highest international specification and OEM manufacturers requirements.
Midlands Lubricants Aviation Engine oil is designed for light aircraft, the premium 4 stroke multi-grade semi synthetic engine oil blended for 912UL, 912ULS and 914 aircraft engines which incorporate gearbox and overload clutch systems. It offers maximum lubricity, superior wear protection and optimum cold start properties whilst working across the temperature range. Our Aviation Engine Oil contains detergents and additives to remove carbon particulate and at the same time offering advanced corrosion protection, promoting reduced friction and minimising wear
Aviation Engine Oil specifications:- JASO MA, API SJ/CF, SL
- Premium quality multi-grade oil formulated to be used around the world.
- Unique additives have been incorporated to match the requirements of gearbox and overload clutches (suitable for ROTAX 912 & 914 Series).
- Wide operational temperature range for longer-lasting and safer lubrication.
- Viscosity blend ensures easier starts and fast engine protection.
- Anti-corrosion and anti-wear additives embodied which work as a protective barrier preventing engine components from being damaged by corrosion or wear, especially with infrequent use helping your engine reach TBO
- Detergent formula helps prevent sludge and varnish build up, anti oxidants help clean and protect
- Semi synthetic formula helps prevent sludge formation when operating with leaded fuels and provides shear stability.
- Anti-foaming additives to maximise lubrication effectiveness.
- Compatible with engine hoses and seals.
- Special additives to neutralise acid build-up.
- Can be used with Mogas, UL91 and Avgas 100LL. Please refer to Operators Handbook/Manual for the correct oil drain interval when operating on different fuels.
- API SJ/CF, SL
FEATURES / BENEFITS
Exceptional thermal stability helping resist oxidisation and high-temperature derogation. Optimise wet clutch performance along with maximum shear stability to help resist viscosity shear. Outstanding protection against engine wear as well as wear of transmission components. Excellent low temperature characteristics to help minimise engine wear during start up.
PERFORMANCE / SPECIFICATIONS
API: SJ: SL/CF
Total Base Number (TBN) 10 mgKOH/g
Specific Gravity, 15°C = 0.884 g/cm3
Flash Point, COC = 214 °C
Viscosity Kinematic, 40°C = 96 cSt
Kinematic, 100°C = 14.8 cSt
Viscosity Index 139
Pour Point -30°C