SAE 10w/40 Biodegradable Engine Oil.
Midlands Lubricants supplier distributor of premium quality oil and lubricants for marine and waterway vehicles including our fantastic Biodegradable 10w/40 Engine Oil, Bio SAE 10w/40.
Low–ash diesel engine oil for modern diesel engines. Biodegradable and especially recommend for use with alternative diesel fuels or diesel engines
operating in water protection areas.
SAE 10W-40 is a diesel engine oil for commercial vehicle and passenger car diesel engines with and without exhaust after-treatment systems such
as DPF, SCR or EGR.
- Biodegradable 10W-40 is suitable for use in diesel engines fuelled with EN 590 biodiesel content maximum 7% (V / V)
- Suitable for alternative diesel fuels such as biodiesel according to EN 14214. operating in water protection areas.
- Bio engine oil according to EN 16807:2016
- Specially developed for the operation of motors in environment protection and water protection areas Biodegradability according to OECD 301 B >60 % within 28 days
- Proportion of renewable raw materials – according to ASTM D6866 > 25 %
- Water hazard class (WGK) 1 – Not acutely toxic – according to CLP – VO (EG) 1272/2008
- Outstanding Elastomer compatibility CEC L-112 and ASTM D7216
- Excellent compatibility with the use of biodiesel or biodiesel containing diesel fuels
- Oxidation stability is outstanding – Potential of extended drain intervals
- Detergency performance high for excellent engine cleanliness
DEUTZ DQC IV-18 LA
Density at 15 °C DIN 51757 = 0.874g/ml
SAE grade 10W-40
Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C = DIN 51562-1 = 92.6mm²/s
Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C = DIN 51562-1 =14.6mm²/s
Viscosity-Index = DIN ISO 2909 – 164
Pour point = DIN ISO 3016 = -42°C
Sulphated ash = ASTM D874 = ≤ 1.0% m/m
For our latest prices please just give us a call. 07976 790 761