Compressor Oil ISO 46 –
Volume Discount Prices – Available in IBC, 205 Litre & 25L
Midlands Lubricants Ltd, Supplier and distributor of premium quality own brand blended Compressor Oil ISO 46.
We Supply a range of Compressor Oils designed to lubricate and act as a coolant to the moving parts of modern compressors. Our Compressor Oil ISO 46 protects the rubber seals connection, reducing leakage preventing seizure and loss of productivity. Please check the compressor OEM guidelines prior to purchase as there are huge differences in compressor oil types and you need to be sure to get the proper oil circulation for your compressor. The compressor oil should be pressure and temperature resistant in all operating conditions.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Product Description: Compressor Oil 46 Data Sheet
Midlands Lubricants Compressor Oil ISO 46
Midlands Lubricants Compressor Oil ISO 46 – This products is of an ISO viscosity grade 46, Compressor Oil 46 is designed to meet the demands of modern highly rated compressors such as Airbrush etc. Formulated from high quality solvent refined base oils and incorporating the very best and latest additive technology it provides outstanding extreme pressure properties and resistance to oxidation, rust and corrosion. Our Compressor Oil range of products are low deposit forming lubricants with excellent thermal stability, and are recommended for use in both portable and stationary compressors including reciprocating, axial, rotary screw and rotary vane compressors.
Compressor Oil 46 – Characteristics
- ISO viscosity grade 46
- Blended brand new from virgin base oil
- Compressor oil
- High quality solvent refined base oils
- Outstanding pressure properties
- Resistance to oxidation, rust and corrosion
- Excellent thermal stability
Other Compressor Oils
- Compressor Oil Compressor Oil ISO 68 = SAE 20
- Midlands Lubricants Compressor Oil ISO 22 Price on request
- Midlands Lubricants Compressor Oil ISO 32
- Midlands Lubricants Compressor Oil ISO 37
- Midlands Lubricants Compressor Oil ISO 68
- Midlands Lubricants Compressor Oil ISO 100
- Midlands Lubricants Compressor Oil ISO 150