Food Grade VH VI Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 – Food Safe Fully Synthetic
Product Description: Available in IBC, 205 & 25 litres
Food grade Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 – Price £2.39 per litre (205L)
Midlands Lubricants food grade VH VI Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is a non toxic food safe 46 grade oil developed for use in food, drink and pharmaceutical processing and packaging equipment.
Food Grade VH VI Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is also recommended for use in hydraulic systems where a clean, non staining hydraulic oil is required.
Food grade VH VI Hydraulic Oil 46 is formulated with an anti-foaming agent to prevent undue foaming in service. A food grade Fully synthetic oil that provides stability at a wide range of temperatures and ensures extended servicing intervals.
- All ingredients are FDA listed
- VH VI Food grade Hydraulic oil are H1 registered and meet USDA 1998 guidelines.
- Available in ISO 32, 46, 68 & 100 these products contain NO genetically modified ingredients or nut oil or derivatives.
- Excellent anti wear and low coefficient of friction providing excellent lubrication.
- Appearance = Clear fluid
- Flash Point, COC = 220°C
- Temperature Range = -15°C to +150°C
- Kinematic, @ 40°C = 46 cSt
- Kinematic, @ 100°C = 7.5 cSt
- Viscosity Index = 128