Midlands Lubricants is a supplier and distributor of premium quality Oils, Lubricants and Antifreeze including our marine suitable, non Toxic Antifreeze Engine Coolant. Marine Engines are powerful pieces of equipment that require a constant operating temperature. Too hot, and internal components warp and break as the heat causes expansion. Midlands Lubricants offers a complete range for all your coolant requirements combining high and low temperature protection with a fastidious anti-corrosive package that make them suitable for use in a vast range of applications.
Part Number: PG 13 Non Toxic Antifreeze – Marine Suitable Antifreeze
Midlands Lubricants Supreme Non Toxic Antifreeze PG13 is non toxic Marine Suitable coolant designed from the ground up to combine coolant power with safety. It is light Blue in colour and has a supreme robust 5 year OAT package along with a set of advanced corrosion inhibitors, plus adherence to a staggering range of specifications. Our non toxic long life antifreeze offers security and certainty wherever food is handled or prepared.
- Non Toxic Marine Antifreeze Concentrate Price £2.62 per litre (205 Litres)
- Non Toxic Marine Antifreeze Concentrate Price £2.82 per litre (20 Litres) Delivery Approx £17.50
- Non Toxic Marine Antifreeze Concentrate Price £3.02 per litre (5 Litres) Box of 4
Performance / Specifications
- Colour Light Blue
- Conforms to BS6580:2010, FFV Heft R443, CUNA NC 956-16, UNE 26361-88
- ASTM D3306, D4985, SAE J1034, AFNOR NF R15-601, JIS K 2234, NATO S 759
- Suitable where the following standards are required
- VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat/Bentley/Lamborghini/Bugatti TL774D
- TL774F, Leyland Trucks LTS 22 AF10, Cummin CES 14603, John Deere H24 B1 & C1
- Renault 41-01001, GM 1899 M, US 6277 M & OPAL GM QL 130100, Volvo VCS
- Mack 014GS 17004, Chrysler MS 9176, MAN 248 324 (SNF) & B&W D 36 5600
- Ford ESE M97B49-A, WSS-M97B44-D & ESD M97B49-A, Mercedes MB 325-3
Also available in ready mixed (Ready to Use) PG18
It’s vital to pick the right concentrate of coolant for your cooling system and the key to making that choice is understanding that a higher concentration is not necessarily better. Due to the fact that crystallisation occurs more easily in homogeneous substances than in substances with a varied chemical make up. The highest levels of freeze production are usually found in a 1:1 or 50% solution of water & coolant. We suggested De-ionised water, water that has been subjected to electrolytic treatment is used for best results.
Available in: 5 litre, 20 litre & 205 litres.