Midcut 1220- Synthetic EP
Extreme Pressure – EP Neat Cutting Oil for Tensile Steel / Non Ferrous Metals
Price £1.26 per litre (208 Litres) & £1.46 per litre (20L) min 40 litres
Midcut 1220 is a dual purpose, extreme pressure (EP) oil that can be used for medium duty machining operations on medium tensile steel and all non ferrous metals.
Midcut 1220 is a light coloured low – medium viscosity oil containing a synthetic ester lubricity additive and chlorinated EP additive.
Midcut 1220 can be used on a wide range of machinery and for machining and lubrication systems where a low viscosity oil is required.
Application & Benefits
- Low – Medium Viscosity Machining
- Drilling and boring
- Milling & Sawing
- Auto Machining
- Bar Autos
- Anti Oxidant especially formulated to maximise life
- Combines EP and lubricity along with high performance synthetic ester
- Contains advanced inhibitors to prevent staining on Copper alloys
- Suitable for non ferrous metals
- Light colour formulated with high quality mineral oil to resist the formation of residue
MidCut 1220 – Neat Cutting for Non Ferrous Metals
Specific Gravity (@20oC)
20 mm 2/s
Loadbearing capacity (kg/mm2)
MidCut 1220 Has a shelf life of 3 years. Designed to be used as supplied and is safe to use on most metals. It is inhibited to prevent staining of copper based alloys.
Store sealed in a cool dry place between 5°C and 30°C material should always be stored indoors and protected from extremes of temperature.