- Quenching Oil 22A – Price from £1.25 per litre
- Quenching Oil 22A – Available in IBC, 208 & 20 Litres
- Quenching Oil 22A – Minimum order 40 Litres
Midlands Lubricants is a premium quality supplier and distributor both to local and nationwide customers with a wide range of Quenching Oil in various levels and also a range of Annealing Oils to meet every eventuality. Midlands Lubricants Quench Oil 22A – Mid Quench 22A Accelerated
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Mid QUENCH 22A – Mid Quench 22 A Accelerated Data Sheet
Accelerated Quenching Oil
Mid Quench 22A is widely used for where an accelerated quench is required to improve hardness of the is a none accelerated quenching oil suitable for bath / vat temperatures up to 80°C. It is based on specially selected solvent refined mineral oils to ensure consistent performance under arduous operating conditions. It is formulated to give exceptional thermal stability with maximum resistance to oxidation and sludging.
Mid Quench 22A is widely used for where an accelerated quench is required to improve hardness of the quenched steel. In particular it can provide the fast quench required to harden leaner alloy steels whilst minimising distortion. A carefully formulated additive package is incorporated into the product which reduces the vapour blanket stage, provides high maximum cooling rates and high quenching speed in the convection phase. Due to the advanced type of additives used it is particularly suitable for application requiring accelerated quenching characteristics with minimal component staining.
Mid Quench 22A is designed for general purpose applications and is suitable for use in open quench tanks, sealed quench furnaces and continuous furnaces of the shaker hearth, cast link and mesh belt type.
Applications & Benefits
- Sealed or open quench bath systems up to 80°C
- Continuous furnace applications
- None accelerated performance
- Long life oxidation resistance
- Uniform quenching over a wide temperature range
- Maximum hardness and physical properties attained in low harden ability and lean alloy steels
- Automotive Components
- Excellent thermal stability
- Arduous conditions and applications
- Controls sludge formation and drag out
- High flash point
- Minimises distortion of components
- High Viscosity
Midlands Lubricants Ltd Quenching Oil 22A, is a quality quenching oil that enables our customers to achieve the metallurgical properties results desired from the workpiece. We have a wide range of quenching oils that covers most of your thermal processing requirements on ferrous or non-ferrous metals.