Midlands Lubricants supplies a wide range of Slideway Oils, Machining Oil, Coolant including Slideway ISO 32, Slideway ISO 46, Slideway ISO 68, Slideway ISO 100, Slideway ISO 150, Slideway ISO 220, Slideway ISO 320 and Slideway ISO 460 to meet all your machining lubrication and coolant needs meeting every eventuality.
Midlands Lubricants Machine Slideway oils (Tool-slide) are so called as they provide lubrication oil to Machine tool slides, Machining Tables and Machine Centre feed mechanisms. Our Slideway Oils provide excellent lubrication even on micro feed machines even when pressures are high. This excellent lubrication provides our customers smooth traverse without judder or ripples so avoiding scrap components.
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
Features: Slideway Oil Data Sheet
- Excellent Separation from a wide range of Water-based Cutting Fluids
- Good Frictional Properties prevent Stick-Slip on Steel, Composite and Plastic
- Filters excellently, even in the presence of Water
Midlands Lubricants Slideway oils meet the requirements of the following specifications: ISO: 11158 / ISO 6743-4 HM and HG ISO: 12925-1 / ISO 6743-6 CKC ISO: 19378 / ISO 6743-13 GA and GB DIN: CGLP
- Midlands Lubricants Slideway Oil ISO 32
- Midlands Lubricants Slideway Oil ISO 46
- Midlands Lubricants Slideway Oil ISO 68
- Midlands Lubricants Slideway Oil ISO 100
- Midlands Lubricants Slideway Oil ISO 150
- Midlands Lubricants Slideway Oil ISO 220
- Midlands Lubricants Slideway Oil ISO 320
- Midlands Lubricants Slideway Oil ISO 460
Midlands Lubricants Machine Slideway Oils also provide excellent Anti-wear proprieties for equipment reliability whilst maintaining machining accuracy. Midlands Lubricants also provides a comprehensive range of premium quality Neat Cutting Oil in conjunction with Slideway Oil both developed to meet the requirements of the latest machinery with machine tables and carriages.
Midlands Lubricants Slideway oils are formulated from high viscosity index solvent refined mineral base oils fortified with additives to prevent oxidation, corrosion and wear, and delivering excellent lubrication and optimum frictional properties to working surfaces to eliminate stick-slip and judder. Why not Check out our fantastic range of Soluble Cutting Oil & Compressor Oil