Mid Clip 2042 – Scaffold Easing Clip Oil – Low Viscosity
Mid Clip 2042 – Scaffolding Anti-Seize easing low viscosity lubrication Clip oil – Please call for our latest prices
Highly refined paraffinic easing lubricating oil for use in penetrating / Anti-seize in the scaffolding industry.
Mid Scaffold Clip 2042 is a low viscosity, highly refined paraffinic mineral oil with a low viscosity and corrosion inhibiting additives for protection and coating of scaffolding joints and components. The product leaves a light film of corrosion protection without drying which enables easy and fast scaffold erecting and removal when required. Light in colour and odour scaffold clip lubrication provides excellent user friendly performance.
Mid Scaffold Clip 2042 Suitable for use on all scaffolding parts it can be applied easily via air mist and hand held spray units without blocking or fouling equipment. Being able to control application via spraying units promotes economical use, reduces waste and incidents of over application to components. Provides excellent long term protection from rust and dirt in and weather or climate conditions.
Application & Benefits of Scaffold Anti-Seize Easing Clip Oil
- High quality narrow cut mineral oil
- Resistant to oxidation
- Light in colour and odour
- Compatible with common sealing materials
- Penetrates deep into clips to prevent rusting and seizing
- Prevents Sticking even in cold temperatures
Typical Anti-Seize Scaffold Clip oil Data
Mid Scaffold Easing Clip 2042 Characteristic Typical Data
- Appearance = Clear pale straw
- Viscosity (@40oC) 4 mm2 /s
- Aromatic content 8 %
- Flashpoint (PMOC) 120 oC (min)
- Pourpoint -15 oC (max)
- Boiling Range between 280 – 320 oC
- Specific Gravity (@20oC) =0.790