LHM Tractor Fluid suitable for certain Power Steering, Transmission & Torque Fluid – Hydro pneumatic suspension fluid
Midlands Lubricants own brand supplier and distributor of premium quality oil and lubricants including LHM Tractor Fluid – Suitable for Hydro – pneumatic suspensions, Power Steering, Brakes, Torque Converters and Transmissions. LHM Tractor is a premium quality Brake and Clutch fluid that is blended brand new to order from virgin base stock suitable for tractor brake and clutch systems where a mineral oil is specified such as MF, New Holland and David Brown tractors.
- LHM Tractor Fluid Price £2.05 per litre (20 Ltr) Only £41.00 Each
- LHM Tractor Fluid Price £2.26 per litre (5 Ltr) Box of 4 – £11.30 Ea
- LHM Tractor Fluid Price £3.00 per litre (1 Ltr) Box of 12
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
LHM – Product Description – Hydropneumatic Suspension
Midlands Lubricants LHM Tractor Fluid (Covers LHM+) suitable for certain Power Steering and suspension systems is a advanced mineral based fluid with anti-wear additives and viscosity index improver. Meets ISO 7308 and Citroen B71 2710. Compatible with other LHM and LHM Plus fluids meeting Citroen B712710. A blend of highly refined mineral oils, anti-wear/lubricity additives and viscosity index improver. LHM Tractor Fluid Plus is recommended for use in agricultural / off-highway applications. Never use this fluid in reservoirs painted black and those systems
using vegetable or synthetic based fluids. Always consult your handbook.
LHM – FEATURES / BENEFITS
- High oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent fluidity at sub-zero temperatures
- Suitable for Transmissions, Torque convertors, Power steering, and General hydraulic systems
PERFORMANCE / SPECIFICATIONS
- Covers LHM + – LHM Plus
- Suitable for certain Tractors, Excavators, Motorcars, Farm machinery.
- Models with front disk brakes DS, GS, GSA, BX, CX, Xantia and XM.
- PSA B71 2710
- New Holland NH 610-A
- Colour Green
- Density, g.ml-3 @ 15°C 0.851
- Flash Point, COC, 170°C
- Pour Point -59°C
- Viscosity Kinematic @ 40°C 19 cSt