Red Antifreeze – OAT Long Life 5 year Red Antifreeze – Exceeds OEM requirements
- Red Antifreeze Longlife guide Price (205 Ltr) **please call for up to date prices
- Red Antifreeze Longlife Price (25 Ltr)
- Red Antifreeze Longlife Price POA per litre (20 Ltr) – CONCENTRATE
- Red Antifreeze Longlife Price POA per litre (5 Ltr)
- Red Antifreeze Longlife Price POA per litre (1 Ltr)
Midlands Lubricants is a premium quality oil and lubricants supplier and distributor both to local and nationwide customers with a wide range of products including various Antifreeze to meet every requirement.
Midlands Lubricants Long Life OAT Red Antifreeze can be used on All Heavy Duty industrial Equipment as well as Vans, Trucks, various Motor Vehicles, Farm Tractors and other farmyard equipment to stop engines from freezing in the winter.
AGRI and Heavy Plant Service Antifreeze and Oil, delivered straight to the Garage of your choice.
Product Description: Midlands Lubricants OAT Long Life Red Antifreeze
- Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Exceeds British Standard BS 6580:1992
- ASTM D3306 type 1 and exceeds the requirements for most motor manufacturers.
- Excellent Frost Protection down to -36°
- Borate,phosphate,nitrite,amine free
- Excellent Corrosion and Rust Protection
- Non phosphate and non silicate formulation reduces damage from hard water
- Suitable for Constant (All Year) Use
- Appearance Red
- Density, g.cm-3 @ 20°C 1.125
- Boiling Point (undiluted) 160°C
- Reserve Alkalinity (0.1M HCl) 5 ml
- pH Value @ 50% aqueous 7.5
- Freezing Point, Undiluted -13°C
- Freezing Point, 25% aqueous, (1:3 ratio is antifreeze to water) -16°C
- Freezing Point, 33% aqueous, (1:2) -19°C
- Freezing Point, 40% aqueous, (1:1.5) -24°C
- Freezing Point, 50% aqueous, (1:1) -36°C
- Hard Water Compatibility Pass
Mobile: 07976 790761 or request a quote / call back at your convenience