UTTO From £1.39 Per Litre – Hydro/Trans
Universal Transmission Fluid price £1.39 (IBC) UTTO Hydro-Trans
Universal Transmission Fluid price £1.44 (205 Ltr) – UTTO
Universal Transmission Fluid price £1.64 (25 Ltr) – UTTO
Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of own brand Universal Transmission Oils UTTO, Quality Hydraulic Oil, Engine Oil and various other Lubricants. Midlands Lubricants Tractor Transmission Oil is formulated with high quality mineral oils and specialised additives mainly used in agricultural equipment along with heavy plant and various material handling equipment.
- Universal Transmission Fluid price £1.99 (20 Ltr) UTTO Hydro-Trans
- Universal Transmission Fluid price £2.23 (5 Ltr) Box of 4
- Universal Transmission Fluid price £2.90 (1 Ltr) Box of 12
Product Description UTTO Transmission Fluid Data Sheet
Midlands Lubricants Universal Transmission Oil UTTO provides anti-wear protection to gear systems, including transmissions and final drives and helps prolonging the life of frictional materials and other components.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Universal Transmission Oil – Features/Benefits:
- Reduces Brake Chatter and Squawk
- Provides High Gear Wear Protection
- Enhances Hydraulic Operation
- Designed for Universal Applications
Universal Transmission Oil – UTTO Performance Specifications:
UTTO – Universal Transmission Oil meets a comprehensive range of international performance and specification requirements including:
- Case: MS 1204, MS 1205, MS 1206, MS 1207, MS 1210 & MAT 3525
- John Deere: JD20A, JD20B, JD20C, JD20D
- Ford: M2C134A-D, M2C41B-48B, M2C53A
- MF: M1135, M1141, M1110, M1127, M1129A,
- API: GL4
- Allison: C-3, C-4
- Caterpillar: TO-2
- ZF: TE ML 05, 06
- Sperry Vickers: 1-286-S-M2950S
- Denison: HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Density, g.cm-3 @ 15°C 0.892
- Flash Point, COC 220°C
- Pour Point -30,°C
- Kinematic, 40°C = 60.28 cSt
- Kinematic, 100°C =9.5 cSt
- Viscosity Index 147
- Better Viscosity Index than Brand Name oil suppliers.
- Improved Viscosity Index, stops the oil becoming thin at high temperature, lasting longer.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) oils that bond to prevent touching at high pressure prolonging life.
- Anti-foam agents.
- Brand match Laboratory tested oils with full batch traceability.
- AGRI and Heavy Plant Service Oil, delivered straight to the Garage of your choice.
UTTO Universal Transmission Oil Major Categories
- Tractors Wheeled
- Dumper Truck
- Backhoe Digger
- Combines and Balers
- Ancillary Military
- 4×4 Dirt Bike (ATV)
- Motor Car
- Bus Oils
- Van Oils
- Compactors Disposal
We also supply the following often used in conjunction with Transmission Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Universal Tractor Oil
- 10w/40 Super Universal (SUTO) – Premium quality Semi Synthetic SUTO
- Engine Oil 10w/40 – Range
- Engine Oil 15w/40 E9 Multi Grade
- 15w/40 Performance Diesel Engine Oil E2, E3-5, E7, E9
Unsure of the correct oil? Just ring we are Here to Help!