Midlands lubricants premium quality own brand supplier, distributor of oil and lubricants including 85/140 GL4 and GL5 Gear (Axle) Oil to Companies, Industries and Individuals alike.
Our 85w/140 GL4 and GL5 (limited slip) gear oils offer fantastic lubrication for the transmissions, transfer cases and differentials in Excavators, Diggers, Tractors as well as other Agricultural and Heavy equipment and some cars, buses, trucks and other modes of transport and also some types of Industrial machinery.
Product Description – 85w/140 GL5 Gear / Axle Oil
Midlands Lubricants 85w/140 Multi-Grade Gear (Axle) Oil 85w/140 is a Gear Oil (GL5) which is an extreme pressure multi-grade gear Oil with anti-scuff properties suitable for final drive gears that have a higher gear ratio to reduce engine speed. Midlands Lubricants 85w/140 is also suitable with spiral bevel gears, steering gearboxes, helical teeth, the application of which is located in the vehicle differential and is suitable for operating under moderate to severe speed and load conditions. Midlands Lubricants also supply Multi Purpose 80w/90 – 80w/90 GL4 or GL5 is also suitable for use in selected manual transmissions and transaxle applications.
85w140 EP GL5 Data sheet From £1.85 per litre (205 Litres)
Midlands Lubricants 85w/140 Multi-Grade Gear (Axle) Oil 85w/140 GL5
- Extended Gear Box and Axle Life
- Excellent Shock Load Performance
- High Anti-Scuff Protection
- Low Temperature Fluidity
- Non-Corrosive Extreme Pressure Performance
- Low Foam
- API GL5
- Mack GO-G
- Ford M2C9002A
- GM 4655
- VW 727
- BLS OL 03
- Fiat W90M
- Volvo 97313, 97310
- MAN 341, 342
Please contact us for specification details or why not add to your order with our excellent other gear oil and lubricants.
- Semi Synthetic Gear Oils 75w/90
- Midlands Lubricants Full Synthetic Gear Oils 75w/90
- Midlands Lubricants Axle – Gear Oils 80w/90 GL4 or GL5
- Midlands Lubricants 80w/90 Multi Grade Axle – Gear Oils
- Transmission Oils
- Universal Transmission Oils
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Oils – Dexron II (ATF)
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Oils – Dexron III (ATF)