Hydraulic Oil HVI 32 or 46 – Higher Viscosity – Stays thicker longer under pressure
- Hydraulic Oil HVI 46 (IBC 1000 Litres) – Available in various sizes
- Hydraulic Oil HVI 46 – HVI oils stay thicker longer
- Hydraulic Oil HVI 46 – Please call for our latest prices
Hydraulic Oil HVI Technical Data Sheet – HVI Hydraulic oils Data Sheets
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Midlands Lubricants is a supplier and distributor of premium quality oil and lubricants including Hydraulic oil (HVI, Bioderadable and various ISO grades).
So what is HVI Hydraulic oil? HVI stands for High Viscosity Index and are Hydraulic Oils that are formulated to maintain their ideal viscosity, or thickness, over an extreme range of applications and temperatures. HVI Hydraulic Oils stay thicker longer under pressure so therefore achieve increased performance levels
- Hydraulic Oil Price – What do we pay?
Midlands Lubricants HVI Hydraulic Oil 46 – Higher Viscosity Index
Midlands Lubricants Ltd provides a comprehensive range of premium quality High Viscosity Index (HVI) hydraulic oils suitable for use over a wide range of operating temperatures. HVI hydraulic oils are made from solvent refined base oils incorporating high performance hydraulic oil additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming and are boosted by the addition of polymeric viscosity index improver additives that enable these oils to maintain an effective lubrication viscosity at elevated temperatures.
- Excellent High and Low Temperature Performance
- 6743/4 category HV – Vickers M-2950-S & I-286-S
- Meets the anti-wear requirements of DIN 51524 part 3 Typical Properties
|HVI ISO Grade||HVI 15||HVI 22||HVI 32||HVI 46||HVI 68||HVI 100|
|…at 0°C, cSt||160||210||300||550||925||1730|
|…at 20°C, cSt||39||55||80||128||200||340|
|at 40°C, cSt||15||22||32||46||68||100|
|at 100°C, cSt||3.6||4.6||6.5||8.4||10.9||13.9|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||178||185||205||212||218||226|
|Pour Point, °C||-36||-33||-33||-33||-33||-32|
|ASTM D1401: Demulse, mins||5||10||10||15||15||20|
|Salt Water Corrosion||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|IP 313: ARV 50°C, 0.2% air||5||7||8||8||9||12|
|IP154: Copper Corrosion||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Rating 1 DIN 51389:|
|Vickers Vane Pump,||Less than||50mg|
|IP 278: Seal Compatibility||10.5||10.5||10.3||9.2||7.4||5.2|
Frequently asked questions
- How do I change Hydraulic Oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- How do I replace Hydraulic Oil with Biodegradable?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic oil is our oil Equivalent too?
- Other ISO VG Hydraulic Oil Available
Major users of Hydraulic Oil
- Backhoe Digger
- Combines and Balers
- Tractors Wheeled
- Dumper Truck
- Ancillary Military
- Compactors Disposal