Plant based Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 & 32 – Are Biodegradable hydraulic oils based on Plant or Vegetable Oils equivalent, that are natural and stabilised with advanced additives to meet the performance of standard hydraulic Oil
- Plant Bio Hydraulic ISO 32 or 46 Price IBC 1000 Litres, 205, 25, 20, 5 & 1 litre
- Plant Bio Hydraulic ISO 32 or 46 Price – (Please Call for our latest prices)
- Plant Bio Hydraulic ISO 32 or 46 – Multiple Product Discount
- Plant Bio Hydraulic ISO 32 or 46 (5 Litres) Box of 4
- Plant Bio Hydraulic ISO 32 or 46 Price (1 Litre) Box of 12
Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor of premium quality oil and lubricants are please to provide customers with a comprehensive range of Hydraulic Oils, including Environmentally Friendly Plant based Hydraulic Oil – Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 also Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil ISO 32. All our Biodegradable oils are blended brand new to order from virgin base stock.
Biodegradable Plant based Hydraulic Oil VG 46 – Biodegradable Hydraulic 46 Data Sheet
Product Description: Plant based Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil ISO 46
Midlands Lubricants Plant Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is a plant / vegetable base oil lubricant which as awareness grows is extensively used as an environmentally acceptable alternative to conventional mineral based hydraulic fluids in protecting the environment.
Plant based Bio Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is recommended for use in agriculture and forestry applications and is especially suitable for use where special care for the environment is required such as those applications where there is a risk of loss or spillage into the environment. Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is formulated with an anti-foaming agent to prevent undue foaming in service. Plant based Bio Hydraulic 68 also now available.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
- Corrosion Protection, DIN 51585A A-0
- CEC L-33-T-82 Biodegradability, > 90%
- Formulated to minimise foaming in service
- Ideal for environmental applications where losses may occur
- Also available blended in Synthetic Ester – Rapidly Biodegradable
- Density, 15.6°C 0.920 g/cm3
- Flash Point, COC 320°C
- Pour Point -24°C
- Biodegradability, CEC L-33-T-82 > 90%
- Kinematic, @ 40°C = 46 cSt
- Kinematic, @ 100°C = 8.6 cSt
- Viscosity Index 168