- M2C 33G ATF Price £1.47 Per litre (205 Litre)
- M2C 33G ATF Price £1.67 Per litre (25 Litre) £41.75 Each
- M2C 33G ATF Price £1.84 Per litre (20 Litre) £36.80 Each
- M2C 33G ATF Price £2.05 Per litre (5 Litre) Box of 4 – Only £10.25 Each
- M2C 33G ATF Price £2.77 Per litre (1 Litre) Box of 12
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Midlands Lubricants are please to offer our AUTOMATIC Transmission Fluid (ATF) and Steering products. All our oils including M2C 33G & Dexron ® 2 are blended brand new to order from virgin base stock.
Dexron ® II is a fantastic high performance Automatic Transmission Fluid Oil designed to achieve multi-application purpose whilst also meeting General Motors 6137-M Dexron ® II and Allison C3 specifications. It is also suitable for Ford transmissions with a red filler cap. Our M2C 33G has outstanding resistance to high temperatures, and protects all critical components from wear, rust and corrosion. The high viscosity index and low pour point makes this product ideal for use in hydraulic systems, power steering and torque converters.
Other Transmission and Steering Products
- Automatic Transmission Fluid DIII MV – ATF Multi Vehicle
- Automatic Transmission and Steering Fluid – Dexron ® III – Dark Red
- Central Hydraulic Fluid CHF’11’s
- LDS Suspension Fluid – Citroen hydractive 3 suspension systems C5’s and C6’s
- LHM Suspension Fluid – Suspension – Transmission and Power Steering Fluid
- DCT Transmission Fluid – Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid
- CVT Transmission Fluid – Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Dexron ® III Data Sheet
Midlands Lubricants Transmission Fluid M2C 33G
BENEFITS: M2C 33G – ATF
- Good friction control
- High oxidation and thermal stability
- Consistent gear change performance
- Excellent fluidity at sub-zero temperatures
- Smooth power transmission in all working conditions
- Excellent on: transmissions, torque converters, power steering, and general hydraulic systems
PROFILE: Meets but not limited to.
- GM Dexron ® II D and GM 6137-M
- Ford M2C 33G
- Allison C3
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Hydraulic Pump Systems: Voith, Sperry-Vickers, Sunstrand and Denison
Midlands Lubricants Ltd supply Premium Quality New Sealed Oil in tailor-made quantities to companies and individuals alike why not ask for a Trade price on our own Engine oils and Machine and Traffic Film cleaners widely used in conjunction with hydraulic Oil applications. We offer bargain prices and prompt delivery this enables our customers to trust our products and choose to return time and time again.