LHM Power Steering, Transmission & Torque Fluid – Hydro pneumatic suspension fluid
Midlands Lubricants own brand supplier and distributor both local and nationwide of LHM Fluid – Suitable for Hydro – pneumatic suspensions, Power Steering, Brakes, Torque Converters and Transmissions.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
- LHM Suspension Power Steering Fluid Price £2.05 per litre (20 Ltr) Only £41.00 Each
- LHM Suspension Power Steering Fluid Price £2.26 per litre (5 Ltr) Box of 4 – £11.30 Ea
- LHM Suspension Power Steering Fluid Price £3.00 per litre (1 Ltr) Box of 12
- Delivery 1 box £18.00 – 2 boxes or more about £25.00 (most Local areas England / Wales)
LHM – Product Description – Hydropneumatic suspension
Midlands Lubricants LHM TransmissionFluid, Power Steering Fluid is a advanced mineral based fluid with anti-wear additives and viscosity index improver. Meets ISO 7308 and Citroen B71 2710. Compatible with other LHM and LHM Plus fluids meeting Citroen B712710. A blend of highly refined mineral oils, anti-wear/lubricity additives and viscosity index improver.
LHM – FEATURES / BENEFITS
- High oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent fluidity at sub-zero temperatures
- Suitable for Transmissions, Torque convertors, Power steering, and General hydraulic systems
PERFORMANCE / SPECIFICATIONS
- Suitable for certain Citroën, Peugeot, Rolls Royce & Bentley models.
- Citroën, 2 CV6 (models with front disk brakes), DS, GS, GSA, BX, CX, Xantia and XM.
- PSA B71 2710
- Colour Green
- Density, g.ml-3 @ 15°C 0.851
- Flash Point, COC, 170°C
- Pour Point -59°C
- Viscosity Kinematic @ 40°C 19 cSt