Full Synthetic 0w/30 Meets: Ford 950A
Product Description – Euro IV Compliant
Midlands Lubricants is a supplier & distributor of premium quality oil and lubricants including our Fully Synthetic 0w/30 meeting Ford 950A engine oil boasts a high quality synthetic base oil production as well as top-tier performance additives. Our 0w/30 meets Ford 950 A and is formulated for Ford vehicles as well as Euro IV compliant vehicles fitted with after treatment such as catalytic converter or other devices to reduce harmful emissions or pollutants.
Blended brand new – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Features/Benefits: 0w/30 Engine Oil Full Synthetic meets Ford 950A Data Sheet
- Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines requiring Euro IV or fitted with after treatment devices
- Mid SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorous) technology delivers a high level of engine cleanliness along with protection from combustion contamination.
- Blended to ensure fuel efficiency, excellent start up, reduced wear, noise and low emissions.
- Provides optimum performance and engine protection at temperature extremes and under high performance conditions.
Performance / Specifications: 0w/30 Engine Oil Meets – Ford 950A
0w/30 Full Synthetic Ford 950A meets the performance requirements of the following:
- API: SN/CF
- Ford: WSS-M2C950-A
- TBN, mgKOH.g-1 = 7.3
- Density, g/cm3 @ 15°C = 0.855
- Flash Point, COC = 220°C
- Pour Point = -40°C
- Kinematic, @ 40°C = 60 cSt
- Kinematic, @ 100°C = 10 cSt
- Viscosity Index = 153