Midlands Lubricants Ltd, Supplier Distributor of premium quality Oils and lubricants including Engine Oils, Differential Oils, Axle Lubricants, Gear Oils suitable for Hybrid or Plug In Hybrid.
So why choose a Hybrid? Well, Hybrids and Plug in Hybrids are becoming increasing popular because it combines a petrol or diesel engine with an electric motor to pull itself along. You have a little to gain indirectly such as through the environmental health benefits by driving a cleaner car. Also you have a lot to gain by saving money and other tangible benefits so don’t scrimp on the quality of your oil.
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
Some of the Hybrid and Plug In Hybrid vehicle we supply with Engine Oil, Lubricants, Grease include:
Toyota Prius Hybrid, Mercededes C300 Hybrid, Lexus RX 450H Hybrid, Toyota Hybrid, Subaru Hybrid Engine Oils, Crosstrek Hybrid, BMW i3 Hybrid series, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Hybrid Engine Oil.
- 5w/30 C1 Full Synthetic Engine Oil – Please Call for our latest prices
- 5w/30 C1 Full Synthetic Engine Oil – (5 Ltr) Box of 4
- 5w/30 C1 Full Synthetic Engine Oil – (1 Ltr) Box of 12
Product Description: 5w/30 C1 suitable for hybrid vehicles requiring 5w/30 C1
Midlands Lubricants Hybrid Engine Oil 5w/30 C1
Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both local and nationwide of Fully Synthetic 5w/30 C1 Product Description Fully Synthetic 5w/30 C1 engine oil is produced from high quality synthetic base oils and top-tier performance additives, suitable for Hybrid and Plug in Hybrid Engines
Features/Benefits: Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines requiring the latest Ford and Mazda specified lubricant performance Blended to ensure fuel efficiency, reduced wear and low emissions. Low SAPS technology delivers a high level of engine cleanliness and protection from combustion contamination. Provides optimum performance and engine protection at temperature extremes and under high performance conditions.
Performance / Specifications: FS 5W/30 C1 meets the performance requirements of the following: ACEA: C1-12 JASO DL-1 FORD – WSS M2C 934-B
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV/V emissions standards requiring ACEA C1 specification. Manufacturer requirement for latest Mazda and Mitsubishi diesel engines with diesel particulate filters, as well as the latest M2C934-B specification for the Jaguar XF 3.0 diesel.
- The high quality of this full synthetic oil means that fuel economy is maximised at the same time as engine wear is being minimised
- Oil viscosity or thickness is maintained even under the most severe of operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection
- A low SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPF’s)
|Specific Gravity (at 15°C)||0.847|
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt)||9.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt)||54.6|
|Pour Point (°C)||<-30|
|Flash Point (°C)||>200|
|Cold Crank Viscosity (cP)||6,600|
|TBN (mg KOH/gm)||6.03|
Motor oil changes are usually scheduled based on the time in service or the distance that the vehicle has travelled. These are rough indications of the real factors that control when an oil change is appropriate, which include how long the oil has been run at elevated temperatures, how many heating cycles the engine has been through, and how hard the engine has worked.
Hybrid Range Includes
Hybrid – ENGINE OILS
- Toyota Prius Hybrid Engine Oil
- Mercedes E300 Hybrid Engine Oil
- Lexus IS300h Series Hybrid Engine Oil
- Lexus LS600h series Hybrid Engine Oil
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Engine Oil
- Audi Tiptronic Hybrid Engine Oil
- Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid Engine Oils
- Honda Insight Hybrid Engine Oil
- BMW i3 Hybrid series Engine Oil
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Hybrid Engine Oil