Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor to local and nationwide customer with a wide range of Engine Oils to meet every eventuality. Our 10w/40 SL/CF (A3,B3,B4) Semi Synthetic Engine Oil is blended brand new to order from virgin base stock.
- 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil SL/CF (A3,B3,B4) price £1.30 per litre (205 Litres)
- 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil SL/CF (A3,B3,B4) price £1.50 per litre (25 Litres)
- 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil price £1.65 per litre (20 Litres)
- 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil price (5 Litres) Box of 4
- 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil price (1 Litre) Box of 12
- 10w40 Semi Synthetic Data Sheet
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Product Description: 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil (A3,B3,B4)
Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 SL/CF Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil (A3,B3,B4)
Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 SL/CF Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil is designed as a top-tier mixed-fleet part synthetic multi-grade engine Oil suitable for use in the latest heavy duty diesel and petrol engines. Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 SL/CF meets the latest ACEA and API performance levels and is formulated for use in vehicles where low SAPS levels are not specified. Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 SL/CF meets exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002, sustains engine performance where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used and can be used with diesel fuels containing up to 0.5% sulphur.
- Wide Ranging Fleet Product for Diesel and Petrol Engines
- Excellent Protection for European, US and Japanese Engines.
- Protects against Wear and Ring Sticking at High Temperatures
- Maintains Engine and Oil Performance.
- Low Oil Consumption and Extended Oil Drain Intervals
- Excellent High and Low Temperature Performance
- Long Lasting Dispersant, Anti-wear and Corrosion Protection
PERFORMANCE / SPECIFICATIONS
- API: SL/CF
- ACEA: A3, B3, B4
- VW: 500.00, 505.00
- MB: 227.5, 229.1
- Total Base Number (TBN) 10 mgKOH/g
- Specific Gravity, 15°C 0.884 g/cm3
- Flash Point, COC 214 °C
- Viscosity Kinematic, 40°C 98 cSt
- Kinematic, 100°C 14.0 cSt
- Viscosity Index 155
- Pour Point -47°C
Motor Oil changes are usually scheduled based on the time in service or the distance that the vehicle has travelled. These are rough indications of the real factors that control when an Oil change is appropriate, which include how long the Oil has been run at elevated temperatures, how many heating cycles the engine has been through, and how hard the engine has worked.