Midlands Lubricants is a premium quality oil and lubricants supplier and distributor to local and nationwide customers with a wide range of Engine oils to meet every eventuality. We are pleased to offer our Classic Car Engine Oil 20w/50 SL/CF
Our 20w/50 SL/CF Engine Oil is a traditional mineral oil based engine oil suitable for use in passenger cars and light duty diesel vehicles as well as Classic Cars.
It is formulated from a blend of top quality solvent refined mineral base oils with established detergent dispersant additive technology and incorporating viscosity index improver polymers to deliver the 20w/50 multi-grade viscosity profile.
The 20w/50 SL/CF viscosity grade classification is designed for severe service conditions and ensures the vehicle has optimum lubrication along with engine protection, this thicker oil operates at it’s best performance in warmer climate conditions or older vehicles.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Product Description – 20w/50 Engine Oil Data Sheet
Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 20w/50 – Classic Engine Oil 20w/50
- Classic Car Engine Oil 20w/50 price £1.33 in 205 litres
- Classic Car Engine Oil 20w/50 price £1.53 in 25 litres £38.25 each
- Classic Car Engine Oil 20w/50 price £1.72 in 20 litres £34.40 each
- Classic Car Engine Oil 20w/50 price £1.93 in 5 litres Box of 4
- Classic Car Engine Oil 20w/50 price £2.55 in 1 litre Box of 12
FEATURES / BENEFITS
High Temperature Performance Protects against Ring Sticking at High Temperatures Maintains Oil Performance Minimises Oil Consumption High Standard of Engine Cleanliness Excellent Sludge Control Protection designed for Stop-Go City Motoring Long Lasting Dispersant, Anti-Wear and Corrosion Protection. Also suit Light Duty diesel Vehicles, Off road 4×4, Dirt bike and classic cars etc requiring 20w/50 Engine Oil. All blended brand new to order from virgin base stock.
- 20w/50 Engine Oil for Light duty diesel vehicles
- 20w/50 Engine Oil suitable for Off Road or 4 x 4 vehicles
- 20w/50 Engine Oil suitable for Classic cars
- 20w/50 Engine Oil with JASO MA for motorcycles (please call for price)
PERFORMANCE / SPECIFICATIONS
- API: SL/CF
- ACEA: A3/B3
- MB: 229
- Total Base Number (TBN) 9 mgKOH.g-1
- Density, g/cm3 @ 15°C 0.885
- Flash Point, COC 220°C
- Pour Point -30°C
- Kinematic, @ 40°C 153 cSt
- Kinematic, @ 100°C 18.2 cSt
- Viscosity Index 133