Product Description – 5w/30 Engine Oil C1 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both local and nationwide of Fully Synthetic 5w/30 Engine Oil meeting C1. Our Fully Synthetic 5w/30 C1 engine oil is produced from high quality synthetic base oils and top-tier performance additives and is blended brand new to order from virgin base stock.
Features/Benefits: Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines requiring the latest Ford and Mazda specified lubricant performance Blended to ensure fuel efficiency, reduced wear and low emissions. Low SAPS (Sulpur, Ash, and phosphorus) technology delivers a high level of engine cleanliness and protection from combustion contamination. Provides optimum performance and engine protection at temperature extremes and under high performance conditions. Particularly well suited for use in Ford, Jaguar and Land Rover offering engine cleanliness and longevity.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
Performance / Specifications: FS 5W/30 C1 meets the performance requirements of the following: ACEA: C1-12 JASO DL-1 FORD – WSS M2C 934-B
- 5w/30 Engine Oil Full Synthetic C1 Price £2.04 per litre (205 Ltrs)
- 5w/30 Engine Oil Full Synthetic C1 Price £2.24 per litre (25 Ltrs)
- 5w/30 Engine Oil Full Synthetic C1 Price £2.32 per litre (20 Ltrs) £46.40
- 5w/30 Engine Oil Full Synthetic C1 Price £2.53 per litre (5 Ltrs) Box of 4 – £12.65 Ea
- 5w/30 Engine Oil Full Synthetic C1 Price £3.26 per litre (1 Ltrs) Box of 12
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV/V emissions standards requiring ACEA C1 specification. Manufacturer requirement for latest Mazda and Mitsubishi diesel engines with diesel particulate filters, as well as the latest M2C934-B specification for the Jaguar XF 3.0 diesel.
- The high quality of this full synthetic oil means that fuel economy is maximised at the same time as engine wear is being minimised
- Oil viscosity or thickness is maintained even under the most severe of operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection
- A low SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPF’s)
|Specific Gravity (at 15°C)||0.847|
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt)||9.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt)||54.6|
|Pour Point (°C)||<-30|
|Flash Point (°C)||>200|
|Cold Crank Viscosity (cP)||6,600|
|TBN (mg KOH/gm)||6.03|
Motor oil changes are usually scheduled based on the time in service or the distance that the vehicle has travelled. These are rough indications of the real factors that control when an oil change is appropriate, which include how long the oil has been run at elevated temperatures, how many heating cycles the engine has been through, and how hard the engine has worked.
European Automobile Manufacturers Association ( Association des Constructeurs Européens d’Automobiles; abbreviated ACEA)
Members Include: BMW, Volkswagen, Volvo, Ford, Fiat, DAF, Renault, Porsche, Scania, Mercedes, Peugeot Citroen, Hyundai and MAN