Concrete Mid Mould release 13
- Concrete Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 13 – Available in IBC, 208 & 20 Litres
- Concrete Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 13 – Price from £1.22
Concrete Mould Release Agent Oil – Mid Mould Release Agent ISO 13 Data Sheet
Mid Mould Release 13 is a general purpose mould release agent and is based on a blend of low viscosity oils. It is suitable for use on but not limited to Concrete, wood, steel, and aluminium stuttering and moulds.
Mid Mould Release 13 has been formulated using highly refined mineral oils together with additives to give excellent release characteristics together with an enhanced surface finish.
Mid Mould Release 13 is a excellent mould release agent that can be used as a wipe, sponge or spray. Our mould release agent coating can be used to prevent surface bonding on concrete mould forms as well as wood and various other materials.
Application & Benefits
- Release agent for moulding of concrete forms
- Used on a wide variety of shuttering
- Wood Shuttering / Moulds
- Steel Shuttering / Moulds
- Aluminium Shuttering / Moulds
- Combines excellent lubricity and release agent
- Contains excellent release additives
- High flash point
- Formulated for use on a variety of material moulds
- Light colour
- Provides an excellent surface finish
- Easy separation from the mould
Mid Mould Release agent 13
|Characteristics||Typical Data||Characteristics||Typical Data|
|Appearance||Amber||Viscosity at 40°C||13 cSt|
|Flash Point||140°C||Specific Gravity (@20°C)||0.85|
Mid Mould release agent 13 Directions for use
- 3 year shelf life from manufacture.
- Designed to be used as supplied and is safe to use on most surfaces.
- Store in a cool dry place between –5°C and 30°C, material should always be stored indoors and protected from extremes of temperature.
- For guidance on handling and disposal please refer to the material safety data sheet