Pro Cut 22 CFS – Heavy Duty Neat Cutting Oil
Heavy Duty neat cutting oil – Deep hole boring – Cast Iron
Midlands Lubricants Pro Cut 22 CFS is a heavy duty extreme high performance neat cutting oil developed for use on cast iron, steel and alloys across a wide range of machinery. Typical applications include general machining on bar autos and automatic machines, drilling, turning, deep hole boring, thread cutting, broaching and milling.
Midlands Lubricants Pro Cut 22 CFS combines specially selected high performance environmental additives – active sulphur EP, lubricity esters and anti-mist making it suitable for use on all types of ferrous materials.
Pro Cut 22 CFS is a medium viscosity product and is an excellent choice for use on CNC sliding head lathes where manufacturers require a flexible option for high performance machining with good lubrication minimum product drag out. The products low viscosity ensures rapid penetration to the cutting tool / work piece zone.
Application & Benefits
- Drilling and Deep hole Boring
- Broaching and Thread cutting
- Medium to Heavy duty machining
- Ferrous and Non Ferrous materials
- General purpose oil where specified
- Excellent flushing characteristics
- Contains Sulphur EP and Chlorine lubricity
- Contains Anti-mist additive
- Formulated from high quality mineral oil
Pro Cut 22 CFS – Heavy Duty Cutting Oil
|Characteristics||Typical Data||Characteristics||Typical Data|
|Viscosity @40oC||22 cst||Ester||Yes|