Mid Spark 4 – Spark Erosion Oil Data Sheet
- Mid Spark 4 Spark Erosion Fluid – Price from £1.39 per litre
- Mid Spark 4 Spark Erosion Fluid – Available in IBC, 208 & 20 Litres
- Mid Spark 4 Spark Erosion Fluid – Minimum order 40 Litres
Spark Erosion Oil – Electrical Discharge Machining Fluids
Mid Spark 4 EDM is a range of dielectric fluids for Electrical Discharge Machining.
Mid Spark 4 EDM is low viscosity fluids combining antioxidant and low viscosity hydrocarbons.
Mid Spark 4 EDM is based on highly refined mineral base oils.
Application & Benefits
- Suitable for all types of Electrical discharge machinery that calls for mineral oil
- Enhances component surface finish
- Low viscosity
- Anti-oxidant formulation to maximise oil life
- Provides effective flushing of chippings
- Formulated on low aromatic content base oil
- Chlorine free
- High dielectric strength
- Prolongs the life of the electrode
Mid Spark 4 – Typical Properties
|Characteristics||Typical Data||Characteristics||Typical Data|
|Appearance||Clear||Viscosity at 40°C||3.8 cst|
|Flash Point||120°C||Specific Gravity (@20°C)||0.82|
Mid Spark 4 Directions for use
- 3 year shelf life from manufacture.