Midlands Lubricants Ltd supplier and distributor of premium quality oil and lubricants are please to provide customers with a comprehensive range of Hydraulic Oils, Biodegradable Hydraulic Oils & Higher Viscosity (HVI) Hydraulic oil that stay thicker longer under pressure.
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 32 provides customers with a high performance hydraulic oil enabling power transfer on Hydraulic Pumps & Hydraulic systems etc. As you would expect our Hydraulic VG 32 is formulated from high viscosity index solvent, refined mineral base oils with additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming. Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic VG 32 oil is blended to ISO 32 viscosity grade requirements and is recommended as suitable for use in a wide range of mobile or static equipment that have hydraulic applications including Lift Hydraulic Oil, Forklift Hydraulic Oil, Farm equipment, Digger Hydraulic Oil, Excavator Hydraulic Oil and Some Power Press Hydraulic Oil.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002.
- How do I change Hydraulic oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic Oil is our Oil Equivalent too?
- What Price Do I Pay?
- How do I replace Hydraulic Oil with Biodegradable?
Product Description: Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 32
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil VG32 – Available in VG 32, HVI 32 and Bio 32
- Excellent anti-wear
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust performance
- Low air retention / air entrainment
- Low foaming
- Shear stable
- Good thermal stability and resistance to oxidation
- Better Viscosity Index than Brand Name oil suppliers.
- Improved Viscosity Index, stops the oil becoming thin at high temperature, lasting longer.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) oils that bond to prevent touching at high pressure prolonging life.
- Anti-foam agents.
- Brand match Laboratory tested oils with full batch traceability.
Hydraulic Oil 32 HLP – PERFORMANCE:
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP)
- ISO 6743/4, Type: HM
- Vickers: I-286-S
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32
Product Description: Bio Hydraulic Oil ISO 32
Midlands Lubricants Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32 is a vegetable oil based lubricant which is an environmentally acceptable alternative to conventional mineral oil based hydraulic fluids.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32 is recommended for use in agriculture and forestry applications and is especially suitable for use where special care for the environment is required such as those applications where there is a risk of loss or spillage to the environment. Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32 is formulated with an anti-foaming agent to prevent undue foaming in service.
- Corrosion Protection, DIN 51585A A-0
- CEC L-33-T-82 Biodegradability, > 90%
- Formulated to minimise foaming in service
- Ideal for environmental applications where losses may occur
- Density, 15.6°C 0.920 g/cm3
- Flash Point, COC 320°C
- Pour Point -24°C
- Biodegradability, CEC L-33-T-82 > 90%
- Kinematic, @ 40°C 32 cSt
- Kinematic, @ 100°C 8.6 cSt
- Viscosity Index 168
HVI Hydraulic Oil 32 – High Viscosity Index
Midlands Lubricants provides a comprehensive range of high quality High Viscosity Index (HVI) 32 hydraulic oils suitable for use over a wide range of operating temperatures. HVI hydraulic oils are made from solvent refined base oils incorporating high performance hydraulic oil additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming and are boosted by the addition of polymeric viscosity index improver additives that enable these oils to maintain an effective lubrication viscosity at elevated temperatures
Hydraulic Oil HVI 32 – FEATURES
- Excellent High and Low Temperature performance
- Meets the anti-wear requirements of DIN 51524 part 3
Other Hydraulic Lubricating Oils available:
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 10w
- Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 – VG46 – HVI 46 – Bio 46
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil ISO 68
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 100
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 15
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 150
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 20w
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 22
- Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 5
Back to Major Equipment Categories
- Tractors Wheeled
- Combines and Balers
- Backhoe Digger
- Dumper Truck
- Ancillary Military
- Compactors Disposal
Other Hydraulic oils are available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 68 and CAT 10w. We also supply the extremely popular Hydraulic Jack Oil.