Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier and distributor of premium quality oil and lubricants are please to offer a range of Screenwash and products. Our screenwash are idea for agricultural and heavy machinery as well as a multitude of different vehicles, offering protection down to -20°C.
So why use screen wash? Well domestic products like washing up liquid contains salt that will scratch your windscreen. Our product includes alcohol which helps prevent freezing whilst removing dirt, grime and insects. Midlands Lubricants Screen wash does not leave nasty smears, keeps the nozzles clear is applied as a spray and also helps as a lubricant preventing wiper blade wear.
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
Product Description: Concentrate Screenwash available in IBC, 205 & 25 litre
Emerald All Season Screenwash
- Emerald All Season Screenwash Concentrate –
- Emerald All Season Screenwash Concentrate – please call for the latest prices
Product Description: All seasons screenwash concentrate
Midlands Lubricants Screen wash Solution ML/SWS
- Achieves excellent windscreen clarity
- Prevent water nozzle jet blockage
- Safe, (pH neutral)
- Removes insect, grime and dirt deposits
PERFORMANCE / SPECIFICATIONS
- Contains Propan-2-ol which is a Isopropyl Alcohol
- Suitable for use down to –20°C (Use neat for winter use)
Propan-2-ol is a (secondary Alcohol) and a Isopropyl acetate a solvent that serves as a deicing agent used in many oils and liquid fuels.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add 10% (1:9 dilution) to windscreen washer concentrate to washer reservoir (500ml per 5 litres washer reservoir), and top up with clean tap water. Use neat for winter use.
Midlands Lubricants Screen wash Solution