Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both to local and nationwide customers with a wide range of Quenching Oil in various levels and also a range of Annealing Oils to meet every eventuality. Below is a guideline of some of our product range all blended brand new to order from virgin base stock
Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of quality quenching oils that enables our customers to achieve the metallurgical properties results desired from the workpiece. Midlands Lubricants have a wide range of oils that covers most of your thermal processing requirements on ferrous or non-ferrous metals.
Midlands Lubricants offers a complete range lubrication products for in-house and commercial heat treating applications such as annealing, hardening, nitriding, quenching and tempering. We will happily work with you to ensure you get the very best value products to enhance your production performance and efficiency.
Product Description: Quench Oil – Heat Transfer Oil – Annealing Oil
- Mid Quench Oil 22 Price £1.07 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.27 (20 Ltr)
- Mid Quench Oil 602.5 Price £1.11 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.31 (20 Ltr)
- Mid Quench Oil 22A Price £1.19 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.39 (20 Ltr)
- Mid Quench Oil 100A Price £1.41 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.61 (20 Ltr)
- Midlands Lubricants Quenching Oil ML/HT
- Midlands Lubricants Annealing Fluid ML/AFPAG3
- Midlands Lubricants General Quenching Oil ML QOAA
- Midlands Lubricants General Quenching Oil ML QOAA2
- Mid Heat Transfer Oil 32 – Price £1.08 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.28 (20 Ltr)
- Mid Heat Transfer Oil 46 – Price £1.08 per litre (208 Ltr) £1.28 (20 Ltr)
Mobile: 07976 790761 or request a quote / call back at your convenience