Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both to local and nationwide customers with a wide range of Quenching Oil used in Hardening & Tempering in various viscosity levels we also have a range of Annealing Oils and other Heat Treatment Oil to meet every eventuality all blended brand new to order from virgin base stock.
Midlands Lubricants Ltd, supplier distributor of quality hardening & tempering quenching oils that enables our customers to achieve the metallurgical properties results desired from the workpiece. Midlands Lubricants have a wide range of oils that covers most of your thermal processing requirements on ferrous or non-ferrous metals.
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
We offer a complete range lubrication products for in-house and commercial heat treating applications such as annealing, hardening, nitriding, quenching and tempering. We will happily work with you to ensure you get the very best value products to enhance you production performance and efficiency.
- Midland Lubricants Quench Oil 22 Please call for latest prices
- Midland Lubricants Quench Oil 602.5
- Midland Lubricants Quench Oil 22A Accelerated
- Midland Lubricants Quench Oil 100A Accelrated
- Midlands Lubricants Quenching Oil ML/HT
- Midlands Lubricants Annealing Fluid ML/AFPAG3
- Midlands Lubricants General Quenching Oil ML QOAA
- Midlands Lubricants General Quenching Oil ML QOAA2