Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor both to local and nationwide customers with a wide range of Release Oils in various viscosity levels mainly used on moulding machines to meet every eventualities and prevent other materials from bonding to surfaces. Below is a guideline of some of our product range all blended brand new to order.
- Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 13 -Available in IBC, 208 & 20 Litres
- Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 13 – Price from £1.02
Mould Release Agent Oil
Mid Mould 13 is a general purpose mould release agent and is based on a blend of low viscosity oils. It is suitable for use on but not limited to wood, steel, and aluminium stuttering and moulds.
Mid Mould 13 has been formulated using highly refined mineral oils together with additives to give excellent release characteristics together with an enhanced surface finish.
Mid Mould 13 is a excellent mould release agent that can be used as a wipe, sponge or spray. Our mould release agent coating can be used to prevent surface bonding on concrete mould forms as well as wood and various other materials.
Application & Benefits
- Release agent for moulding of concrete forms
- Used on a wide variety of shuttering
- Wood Shuttering / Moulds
- Steel Shuttering / Moulds
- Aluminium Shuttering / Moulds
- Combines excellent lubricity and release agent
- Contains excellent release additives
- High flash point
- Formulated for use on a variety of material moulds
- Light colour
- Provides an excellent surface finish
- Easy separation from the mould
- Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 7 -Available in IBC, 208 & 20 Litres
- Mould Release Agent Mid Mould ISO VG 7 – Price from £1.04
Mid Mould Release agent 7
|Characteristics||Typical Data||Characteristics||Typical Data|
|Appearance||Amber||Viscosity at 40°C||7 cst|
|Flash Point||140°C||Specific Gravity (@20°C)||0.85|
Mid Mould 7 Directions for use
- 3 year shelf life from manufacture.
- Designed to be used as supplied and is safe to use on most surfaces.
- Store in a cool dry place between –5°C and 30°C, material should always be stored indoors and protected from extremes of temperature.
- For guidance on handling and disposal please refer to the material safety data sheet
Midlands Lubricants Soluble Mould Oil ML/SO1
Midlands Lubricants Soluble Mould Oil ML/SO1 is a soluble mould oil that has a clear brown fluid consisting of complex soaps, surfactants and mineral oil.
Midlands Lubricants Soluble Mould Oil ML/SO1 Mould Oil is designed to be diluted in water by the user and should be used with non-porous moulds. After dilution typically at 1-10 / 1-20 it may be applied by spray or brush.
The emulsion formed after dilution is widely used in moulds where excellent surface finish is needed.
Midlands Lubricants Mould Release Oil ML/RO500
Midlands Lubricants Mould Release Oil ML/RO500 is a Mould Releasing Oil that is a highly refined, low viscosity mineral oil based product designed for use in the manufacture of concrete fabrications. Its light colour, low viscosity, lubricity and excellent spreading properties ensure an even finish with excellent mould release characteristics.
Features & Benefits
- High purity and no deposits
- Excellent anti-oxidation characteristics
- Low viscosity and highly penetrating
- High flash point
- Operator friendly
- Colour Pale – No colour
- Odour Bland
- SG @ 15.6oC ~ 0.860
- Viscosity @ 40oC 7.0 cSt
- Flash Point (PMCC) >120oC
Mobile: 07976 790761 or request a quote / call back at your convenience