Hydraulic Oil ISO 32 or 46 – New and Sealed
Hydraulic Oil VG 32 Price (IBC 1000 Litres) @ £0.85 Per Litre
Hydraulic Oil VG 32 Price (205 Litres) @ £0.90 Per Litre
Hydraulic Oil VG 32 Price (25 Litres) @ £1.10 Per Litre
Midlands Lubricants Ltd premium quality supplier and distributor of oil, lubricants and premium greases are please to provide customers with a comprehensive range of Hydraulic Oils, Suitable for Diggers and various other heady duty machinery
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil VG 32 is a premium quality hydraulic oil formulated from high viscosity index solvent refined mineral base oils with additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming. Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic oil VG 32 is also available in biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32 which is highly recommended for agricultural and forestry use where special care is required to protect the environment. Especially useful on equipment where there may be a chance of spillage as Biodegradable Hydraulic oil 32 is not only environmentally acceptable it is also non foaming.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
- Anti-wear: Excellent Also available in Bio (see below) & HVI, HLP 32 Hydraulic Oil
- Anti corrosion / rust: Excellent
- Suitable for: a wide range including (static) Diggers, Bulldozers, Loadall, Excavators
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP) – VG 32 Hydraulic Oil
- ISO 6743/4, Type: HM
- Vickers: I-286-S
Product Description – Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 32 HVI Hydraulic 32 and 32 bio.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32 – Bio Hydraulic ISO VG 32 Oil
Midlands Lubricants Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32 is a vegetable oil based lubricant which is an environmentally acceptable alternative to conventional mineral oil based hydraulic fluids. Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32 is particularly recommended for use in agriculture and forestry applications and is especially suitable for use where special care for the environment is required such as those applications where there is a risk of loss or spillage to the environment.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 32 is formulated with an anti-foaming agent to prevent undue foaming in service.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I change Hydraulic Oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic Oil is our Oil Equivalent too?
- Hydraulic Oil what Price Do I Pay?
- How do I replace Hydraulic Oil with Biodegradable?
- Corrosion Protection, DIN 51585A A-0
- CEC L-33-T-82 Biodegradability, > 90%
- Formulated to minimise foaming in service
- Density, g/cm3 @ 15.6°C 0.920
- Flash Point, COC 305°C
- Pour Point -24°C
- Biodegradability, CEC L-33-T-82 > 90%
- Kinematic, @ 40°C 32 cSt
- Kinematic, @ 100°C 5.4 cSt