Midlands Lubricants Ltd is a premium quality supplier and distributor of various oil and lubricants including Hydraulic oil, Tractor transmission fluid (Backend lubricant) and premium greases.
We are please to provide customers with a comprehensive range of Hydraulic Oils , of which the most popular are from ISO 32, ISO 46, & ISO 68.
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 provides customers with a premium quality hydraulic oil enabling power transfer on Hydraulic Pumps etc. Our hydraulic oil ISO 46, often referred to as VG 46 is formulated from high viscosity index solvent refined mineral base oils with additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming.
Our Hydraulic Oil VG 46 is blended to ISO 46 viscosity grade requirements and is recommended as suitable for use in a wide range tractors, it is also very versatile and can be used on mobile or static equipment that have hydraulic applications including Forklift Hydraulic Oil, Farm yard Machine Hydraulic Oil, Excavator Hydraulic Oil and Some Rotary machines Hydraulic Oil.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
- Hydraulic VG HLP ISO 46 Price £0.85 per litre (IBC)
- Hydraulic VG HLP ISO 46 Price £0.90 per litre (205 Ltr)
- Hydraulic VG HLP ISO 46 Price £1.10 per litre (25 Ltr)
- Hydraulic VG HLP ISO 46 Price £1.33 per litre (20 Ltr)
- Hydraulic VG HLP ISO 46 Price £1.55 per litre (5 Ltr) Box of 4
- Hydraulic VG HLP ISO 46 Price £2.21 per litre (1 Ltr) Box of 12
Technical Data sheets & FAQ
- How do I change Hydraulic oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic Oil is our Oil Equivalent too?
- What Hydraulic Oil Price Do I Pay?
- How do I replace Hydraulic Oil with Biodegradable?
Product Description: Tractor Hydraulic Oil ISO 46
Midlands Lubricants Tractor Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 – Available in VG 46, HVI 46 and Bio 46
- Excellent anti-wear
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust performance
- Low air retention / air entrainment
- Low foaming
- Shear stable
- Good thermal stability and resistance to oxidation
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP)
- ISO 6743/4, Type: HM
- Vickers: I-286-S
AGRI and Heavy plant service Oil, delivered straight to the Garage of your choice.
Other Hydraulic oils are available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 68 and CAT 10w. We also supply a wide range of oil used in Hydraulics or Tractor back end.
Universal Transmission Oil – BACKEND TRACTOR OIL (Hydro/Trans)
- Price £1.38 per litre (205 Ltr) £1.58 per litre (25 Ltr)
- TTF Tractor Transmission Oil data sheet
- Universal Transmission Oil Spec Sheet
Looking to combine an Engine oil and a Hydro-static Transmission oil? check out our Super Universal Oils
- Tractor 10w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil (SUTO)
- Tractor 15w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil (SUTO)
- 10w/40 Super Universal SUTO Semi Synthetic SL/CG-4
Used on Major Equipment Categories
- Tractors Wheeled
- Combines and Balers
- Backhoe Digger
- Dumper Truck
- Ancillary Military
- Compactors Disposal
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 46
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil 46 Bio Available in various sizes
Midlands Lubricants Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 46 is a vegetable oil based lubricant which is an environmentally acceptable alternative to conventional mineral oil based hydraulic fluids.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 46 is recommended for use in agriculture and forestry applications and is especially suitable for use where special care for the environment is required such as those applications where there is a risk of loss or spillage to the environment. Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 46 is formulated with an anti-foaming agent to prevent undue foaming in service.
- Corrosion Protection, DIN 51585A A-0
- CEC L-33-T-82 Biodegradability, > 90%
- Formulated to minimise foaming in service
- Ideal for environmental applications where losses may occur
- Density, 15.6°C 0.920 g/cm3
- Flash Point, COC 320°C
- Pour Point -24°C
- Biodegradability, CEC L-33-T-82 > 90%
- Kinematic, @ 40°C 46 cSt
- Kinematic, @ 100°C 8.6 cSt
- Viscosity Index 168