Midlands Lubricants supplier and distributor to local and nationwide customer with a wide range of Engine oils to meet every eventuality. Below is a guideline of some of our product range.
- Fully Synthetic 10w/40 Engine Oil – Top Tier Low Saps E9
- Fully Synthetic 10w/40 Engine Oil – Please call for our latest prices
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
Product Description: 10w40 Engine Oil Available E4/6/7/9 Full Synthetic (Also Semi Synthetic A3 / B3 / B4)
Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 CJ-4 Low Saps
Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 CJ-4 Engine Oil is a high performance multi-grade low SAPs engine oil incorporating advanced additive technology in superior synthetic base stock. Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 CJ-4 designed for the very latest Euro VI engines.
Midlands Lubricants Maine Rail Engine Oil 10w/40 SL/CF4 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 SL/CF4 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil is designed as a top-tier mixed-fleet part synthetic multi-grade engine oil suitable for use in the latest heavy duty diesel and petrol engines. Midlands Lubricants Engine Oil 10w/40 SL/CF-4 meets the latest ACEA and API performance levels and is formulated for use in vehicles where low SAPS levels are not specified. Midlands Lubricants Marine Rail Engine Oil 10w/40 SL/CF-4 meets exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002, sustains engine performance where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used and can be used with diesel fuels containing up to 0.5% sulphur. Suitable for heavy duty Diesel engines, 4 or 6 cylinders such as Deutz and Scania etc.
- Wide Ranging Fleet Product for Diesel Engines
- Excellent Protection for European, US and Japanese Engines.
- Protects against Wear and Ring Sticking at High Temperatures
- Maintains Engine and Oil Performance.
- Low Oil Consumption and Extended Oil Drain Intervals
- Excellent High and Low Temperature Performance
- Long Lasting Dispersant, Anti-wear and Corrosion Protection
ACEA: E4, E7
Cummins: CES 20071, 72, 76, 77, 78
Mack: EO-M Plus
MB: 228.5, 235.27
Motor oil changes are usually scheduled based on the time in service or the distance that the vehicle has travelled. These are rough indications of the real factors that control when an oil change is appropriate, which include how long the oil has been run at elevated temperatures, how many heating cycles the engine has been through, and how hard the engine has worked.
Other premium quality Marine & Rail Engine Oils
- Marine outboard Motor Oil – Suitable for powerboats, Speed Boats
- High performance 5w/40 Full Synthetic JASO MA2 JASO MA2 T4 Anti slip
- High performance 10w/40 semi synthetic with JASO Anti slip T4 spec JASO MA T4 Anti Slip
- Engine Oil 10w/30 E9 – Fully Synthetic E4-E9 Low Saps
- Engine Oil 10w/30 Range (including SUTO)
- Engine Oil 10w/40 E9 Low Saps – E9 Low Saps Price
- Engine Oil 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Engine Oil A3-B4
- Engine Oil 10w/40 – Range
- 15w/40 Performance Diesel Engine Oil E2, E3-5, E7, E9
- 15w/40 Engine Oil E9
- Engine Oil 20w/50
- Engine Oil SAE 30 Four Stroke – SAE 30 4-Stroke
- SAE 40 Engine Oil Mono Grade HD 40
- Super 2 Stroke Blue or Red 50:1