- Traffic Film Remover Price £0.55 Per Litre (IBC litres) – Concentrate
- Traffic Film Remover Price £0.58 Per Litre (205 litres)
- Traffic Film Remover Price £0.68 Per Litre (25 litres) Only £17.00
Midlands Lubricants Ltd is a premium quality Traffic Film Remover supplier to local and nationwide customers that also have an extensive range of Farm and Industrial Oils and Greases are pleased to announce our new Industrial Traffic Film Remover from only £0.55 per litre this product is not only excellent value it will help prolong the life of machinery whilst also enabling them to look their best.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance policy BER 1400/2002
So why choose Traffic Film Remover (road film remover)? Well traffic film is much more than the mud and soil that your vehicle accumulates over a few weeks and months. There is also the harder to remove contaminants from other vehicles, fuel additives, Iron, oil, soot etc. Now It’s no surprise then that simple pressure washing is not going to be too effective at removing these particles that tend to be baked on by UV rays.
Traffic Film Remover TFR – PERFORMANCE / SPECIFICATIONS
- Used as a neat pre-spray cleaner affords touches cleaning.
- Use neat as a degreaser for engine and chassis cleaning.
- For high pressure washers and steam cleaning equipment, adjust the detergent feed meter so that the flow achieves the required cleaning action (suggested dilution rate is 1:10 to 1:5 depending on the degree of soiling).
Traffic Film Remover TFR – RECOMMENDATIONS
Use as a pre-spray in cold or hot high pressure washers and steam cleaning equipment. Always pre-spray surfaces with cold water before applying TFR. For optimal cleaning allow 30 seconds contact time.
Traffic Film Remover TFR – TYPICAL PROPERTIES
- Appearance Colourless
- Density, g.cm-3 @ 20°C 1.04
- Flash Point, COC >93°C
How Does Traffic Film Removers Work?
Traffic Film Remover (TFR) uses a type of chemical know as a sequestrant to remove metallic particles from the vehicle. As these particles are removed, tiny holes are left in the traffic film.These microscopic gaps allow further compounds in the TFR to penetrate the traffic film. These compounds hold an extremely powerful positive charge, which attracts them to the surface of vehicle, while undermining the hold the remaining traffic film has on the paintwork. This allows the remaining film to be removed using a pressure washer.
Product Description TFR Traffic Film Remover Data Sheet
Midlands Lubricants Traffic Film Remover ML/TF1
Traffic Film Remover TFR – FEATURES/BENEFITS:
- Fast acting, versatile, highly effective product for removal of road film, grease, oily salts, dust, soot, insects and dirt
- Use as a Pre-Spray, in cold or hot high pressure washers and steam cleaning equipment
- Built in water softening agents maximise cleaning performance, and reduce streaking, in hard water areas
- Contains an antistatic agent that prevents static electricity, repels dirt for easy next time cleaning, and leaves a reflective showroom finish
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Used as a neat pre-spray cleaner
- Use neat as a degreaser for engine and chassis cleaning
- Water softeners these prevent water hardness interfering with the traffic film removal process.
- Emulsifiers that are great for removing grease and other oily residues
Why not check out Midlands Lubricants other supplier branded products that meet all your Lubrication and protection requirements.
- Hydraulic Oil HVI’s Higher Viscosity – Stays thicker longer under pressure
- HVI Hydraulic Oil Range
- Tractor 15w/40 Engine Oil Multi grade E9
- Long life Antifreeze Red OAT Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Blue Concentrate Antifreeze Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Screen Wash Solution Screenwash Fluid Data Sheet
- 10w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil SUTO Premium Super Universal
- 15w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil SUTO
- Tractor Transmission Fluid UTTO – Hydro/Trans
- Compound Gear Oils
- Gear Oils 80w/90 GL4 or GL5
Please call or email us for further details or request a call back at your convenience 07976790761