Concentrate Screenwash Price Available on Request per litre – Screenwash Fluid Data Sheet
Midlands Lubricants Ltd, own brand supplier and distributor is please to offer a range of Screenwash and vehicle care products. Our Screenwash are idea suited for all vehicles including agricultural, digger, van & heavy vehicles. It is also more widely used on garage forecourts for Car Screenwash, as well as Truck & Bus Screenwash blended to a concentrate and achieving protection at -20°C our Screenwash is used for off road vehicles such as 4×4, Military vehicle and as a neat Screenwash on construction equipment Cranes, Excavators etc.
Blended brand new to order – Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002.
So why use screen wash? Well domestic products like washing up liquid contains salt that will scratch your windscreen. Our product contains alcohol which helps prevent freezing whilst removing dirt, grime and insects. Midlands Lubricants Screen wash does not leave nasty smears, keeps the nozzles clear is applied as a spray and also helps as a lubricant preventing wiper blade wear.
Emerald All Season Screenwash
- Emerald All Season Screenwash Concentrate – price available on request
- Emerald All Season Screenwash Concentrate – Volume discount
- Delivery at cost
Product Description: All seasons screenwash concentrate
Midlands Lubricants Screen wash Solution ML/SWS
- Achieves excellent windscreen clarity
- Prevent water nozzle jet blockage
- Safe, (pH neutral)
- Removes insect, grime and dirt deposits
PERFORMANCE / SPECIFICATIONS
- Contains Propan-2-ol which is a Isopropyl Alcohol
- Suitable for use down to –20°C (Use neat for winter use)
Propan-2-ol is a (secondary Alcohol) and a Isopropyl acetate a solvent that serves as a deicing agent used in many oils and liquid fuels.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add 10% (1:9 dilution) to windscreen washer concentrate to washer reservoir (500ml per 5 litres washer reservoir), and top up with clean tap water. Use neat for winter use.
Other vehicle care products.
- Automatic Transmission Fluid DIII MV – ATF Multi Vehicle
- Central Hydraulic Fluid CHF’11’s
- LDS Suspension Fluid – Citroen hydractive 3 suspension systems C5’s and C6’s
- LHM Suspension Fluid – Suspension – Transmission and Power Steering Fluid
- DCT Transmission Fluid – Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid
- CVT Transmission Fluid – Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid
- DSG Transmission Fluid – Direct Shift Gearbox Fluid
- Long life Antifreeze Red OAT Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Blue Concentrate Antifreeze Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Traffic Film Remover TFR Traffic Film Remover Data Sheet