Midlands Lubricants Ltd is a premium quality supplier and distributor of various oil and lubricants including Hydraulic oil, Tractor lubricants (UTTO – Hydro/trans) and premium greases.
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Tractor oil or as it is sometimes referred to Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) is recommended as suitable for use in a wide range tractors, and is also very versatile being used on mobile or static equipment that have hydraulic applications including combines and harvester.
We are please to provide customers with a comprehensive range of ISO Hydraulic Oils the most popular of which are ISO 46, ISO 68 and ISO 32.
Midlands Lubricants Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 provides customers with a quality hydraulic oil that enables power transfer on Hydraulic Pumps etc.
We also blend a Higher Viscosity of HVI Hydraulic 46. Our (HVI) is formulated from high viscosity index solvent refined mineral base oils with additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming.
Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 46 is suitable for use on various lift equipment, Telehandlers, Diggers, Farm yard Machinery, Excavator Hydraulic Oil and Some Rotary machines Hydraulic Oil.
Midlands Lubricants Tractor Hydraulic Oil 46
Available in ISO46, HVI 46 Bio-degradable 46
Frequently asked questions
- How do I change Hydraulic Oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic Oil is our Oil Equivalent too?
- What Hydraulic Oil Price Do I Pay?
- How do I replace Hydraulic Oil with Biodegradable?
Why not check out our other Tractor Oils
- Transmission Fluid & Oils Including Hydro/Trans
- 10w/40 Semi Synthetic Super Universal Tractor Oil
- Engine Oil 15w/40 – E9 Low SAPS Multi-Grade
- 15w/40 Performance Diesel Engine Oil E2, E3-5, E7, E9
- Universal Tractor Oil
- 10w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil SUTO Multi purpose
- 10w/40 Universal Tractor Oil ranges Low SAPS – Full or Semi Synthetic
- 15w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil SUTO
- Long life Red Anti Freeze – Long life Red Antifreeze Data Sheet
- Universal Blue Anti-Freeze – Universal Antifreeze Data Sheet
BENEFITS: Hydraulic Oil ISO 46
- Excellent anti-wear
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust performance
- Low air retention / air entrainment
- Low foaming
- Shear stable
- Good thermal stability and resistance to oxidation
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP)
- ISO 6743/4, Type: HM
- Vickers: I-286-S
Hydraulic Oil for: Transmission Fluid & Oils
- MF 200 Series: MF200, MF 210, MF 240
- MF 300 Series: MF360, MF362
- MF2000 Series: MF 2700E MF2410, MF2415
- MF 3000 Series: MF3600, MF3445, MF3640, MF3660
- MF 4000 Series: MF4600, MF4220, MF4260, MF4440
- MF 5000 Series: MF5600, MF5445, MF5460, MF5475, MF5613
- MF 6000 Series: MF6600, MF6245, MF6260, MF6445, MF6470, MF6480, MF6499
- MF 7000 Series: MF7700, MF7480, MF7490, MF7495, MF7619, MF7622, MF7626
- MF 8000 Series: MF8700, MF8240, MF8280, MF8450, MF8460, MF8470, MF8650, MF8660, MF8670, MF8737