Midlands Lubricants Ltd is a premium quality own agricultural brand supplier of oil and lubricant equivalents suitable for use in Valtra Tractor Hydraulic Oil systems. We supply a complete range of backend oils suitable for Valtra Tractors including High performance Hydraulic Oils, Universal Hydro/Trans Valtra suitable HVI Hydraulic and Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil using solvent refined Paraffinic base oils.
Midlands Lubricants supplier of own Agri brand Oil and Lubricants that are equivalents and suitable for use in Valtra Tractors, we do not represent the Manufacturer or Trademark if you cannot find what you are looking for please call or email.
Blended brand new to order– Quality Assurance Policy BER 1400/2002
- HVI Hydraulic oil Data Sheet Higher Viscosity – Stays thicker longer under pressure
- Hydraulic Oil Data Sheet HLP, VG Hydraulic Oil ISO includes 32, 46 and 68
- Hydraulic Jack Oil 32 Data Sheet
- Biodegradable Hydraulic 46 Data Sheet
- Universal Transmission Oil Data Sheet Hydro/Trans – UTTO
Frequently asked questions
- How do I change Hydraulic Oil?
- Which Hydraulic Oil?
- Hydraulic Oil Colour change?
- What Hydraulic Oil is our Oil Equivalent too?
- Hydraulic Oil what Price Do I Pay?
- How do I replace Hydraulic Oil with Biodegradable?
Midlands Lubricants also offer a full range of backend Valtra suitable UTTO (Hydro/Trans) and HVI Hydraulic oils including HVI 32 Hydraulic Oil, HVI 46 Hydraulic Oil and HVI 68 Hydraulic Oil as well as CAT 10w Hydraulic Oil and CAT 30w Hydraulic Oil.
Universal Transmission Fluid UTTO Hydro-Trans
Valtra Tractor Suitable Hydraulic Oil.
- Tractor Hydraulic Oil range HLP, VG Hydraulic Oil ISO includes 32, 46 and 68
- Hydraulic Oil 10w
- Universal Tractor Oil Including 10w/30 & 15w/30 SUTO
- Tractor Hydraulic Oil 32 Bio
- Tractor Hydraulic ISO 32 Oil
- Valtra suitable Tractor Hydraulic Oil ISO 46
- Universal Tractor Oil – Hydro/Trans – UTTO – Valtra G2-98
- 10w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil SUTO Multi purpose Universal Oil
- 15w/30 Super Universal Tractor Oil SUTO
- Tractor Hydraulic Oil ISO 68
- Anti-wear: Excellent
- Anti corrosion / rust: Excellent
- Suitable for: a wide range including Tractors, Excavators, Bulldozers, Cranes, Backhoe Loaders
Remember our products have:
- Better Viscosity Index than Brand Name oil suppliers.
- All oils are blended brand new to order from virgin base stock
- Improved Viscosity Index, stops the oil becoming thin at high temperature.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) oils that bond to prevent touching at high pressure prolonging life.
- Anti-foam agents.
- Brand match Laboratory tested oils with full batch traceability.